Tool Modded Nox Copies "NotNox" and "BareNox"

Betbotgun

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 28, 2020
Hell
Hello Friends~!

Today I bring to you the Latest version of Nox, made portable, with a Cleaner Script to remove all the junk on your Main Machine as well as for Clones

DOWNLOAD BARENOX:
BareNox.zip (200M)

If you would rather build your own, I will now provide a written guide for how BareNox was built.

I will continue to work on "NotNox" I have to Investigate the DLLs associated with this file system... it's not your average virtual-box android emulator...

Last edited:

Betbotgun

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 28, 2020
Hell
Edit -- I removed the one hundred percent portable link, "notnox".... the dlls in Nox are interesting and help to perpetuate the manual installation of crap apps, there-fore making my "NotNox" ports tainted. I am learning dll hacking now Ghidra (ghidra-sre.org) The Bare Nox image with the Script will suffice for now... but hopefully we remove the bs entirely soon

Betbotgun

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 28, 2020
Hell
Hello Friends~!

I am working on a project to build an android virtual machine with root preinstalled that would work on our phones. I have already been able to get windows running and am working on the new machine "root" now. If you are able to help or are curious, please see my guide

How To Guide - How To Install Windows Or Linux ISOs on your Android Devices - Windows 10 Nox Lab | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)

as it stands, to build the images from scratch, the way i'm doing it requires root. in theory one could just use limbo without root with a prebuilt rooted hdd and be able to keep the integrity of the main system

Betbotgun

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 28, 2020
Hell
BareNox.zip (200M) has been updated. The cleaning script is working again.
Had to update the script in the tool to include "adb root" at the top due to an update nox had that changed the way the script worked.