Help! Modding Kim Kardashian Hollywood

ARCHITA17

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 29, 2021
India
Hey..guys...I am a new hacker and I don't know how to hack kim Kardashian Hollywood past items or clothes, but I am successful in hacking the currencies, (kstars, cash, and energy) and even level and fans...but I have no idea about how to hack the past clothes and I'm so desperately trying to hack them...I'm using game guardian..and if anybody will tell me that how to do that...I'll be so so grateful...even a little help would be appreciated... please guys...and if get succeeded hacking it completely, I will be able to share it....

ARCHITA17

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 29, 2021
India
That's not going to be possible especially using game guardian. Those features use a different system, and the game guardian cannot unlock them.
I want to thank you so much for your help...🥺 because everyone just keep being rude....😶Yes...I guess I cannot hack clothes with game guardian...but just the currencies...but I also don't know which else can help me though 🤔 actually many people on Instagram are selling the KKH with unlocked past items...every month and their prices are so high...if I ever able to succeed in modding it completely, I'll share it first here.

Reactions: Lisans

Sodawater

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jan 29, 2018
your heart ^_^
I want to thank you so much for your help...🥺 because everyone just keep being rude....😶Yes...I guess I cannot hack clothes with game guardian...but just the currencies...but I also don't know which else can help me though 🤔 actually many people on Instagram are selling the KKH with unlocked past items...every month and their prices are so high...if I ever able to succeed in modding it completely, I'll share it first here.
No problem good luck :D

MzzLadee

Rookie
Jul 10, 2021
United States
Hi, any luck yet?? I'm in the same exact situation that you're in lol!! I'm trying to figure out the same thing!! Could you pls pls pls post here if you figure it out?? TIA!!

Reactions: Lisans

ARCHITA17

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 29, 2021
India
Hi, any luck yet?? I'm in the same exact situation that you're in lol!! I'm trying to figure out the same thing!! Could you pls pls pls post here if you figure it out?? TIA!!
Noooo still noo!! I'm still trying to find a way out of it. 🥺🥺😭😭😭

Jamiexd27

Rookie
Dec 23, 2021
London
Hii,

Is there a possibility to hack the game for instant quest completion so all i have to do is tap on the bar and it will complete my modelling or photo shoot gig via game guardian.

Thanks

Bummibummper

Platinian
Oct 21, 2020
I remember there was a free mod with unlimited money and all outfits unlocked, im looking for the mod its probably out of date but ill let you know if i find it. If i do find it you might be able to modify it so you can add the level and fans hack because the mod didn't have that. Ill brb im going to see if i can find it. Also sorry for the essay lol.

Nyx39

Platinian
Jul 21, 2022
Nepal
Hiii so um even if you haven't figured it out do you mind sharing the mod? I feel like none of the other mods hack fans and levels so yeah (I don't mean this in a rude way I swear I'm just desperate 😭😭)

notiamaisle

Rookie
Oct 13, 2023
Anyone know how to hack the fans? I have a way on how to unlock past even items BTW trade if u want to know how to hack clothes I

Arianaa

Rookie
Mar 15, 2018
I know how to hack stars/fans/money and level i just want to unlock past items but nobody seems to want to share 😭 does anybody know? idc if its by using gameguardian or something