Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Hello everyone.

I'm posting this tutorial to help those who start .
Hope it's helpful to you, though it might not bring nothing new to the table. If you are already somewhat experienced and have already modded libil2cpp.so games, you can perfectly skip this tutorial.
(APK signing has been omitted)

Special thanks to @DVΛ, for having created a video explaining step by step this tutorial.

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

LimeVanilla

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2018
Somewhere Anywhere
Hi @Yaskashije , thanks for the tutorial. I just started this mod things yesterday and I want to know something about the HEX code. I want to know, is it possible to use this code FF 0F 00 E3 1E FF 2F E1 for resources or item storage? Like unlimited resources.

Reactions: Bin9130

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Hi @Yaskashije , thanks for the tutorial. I just started this mod things yesterday and I want to know something about the HEX code. I want to know, is it possible to use this code FF 0F 00 E3 1E FF 2F E1 for resources or item storage? Like unlimited resources.
More features (if possible) are left as exercise to the reader.
Testing is part of learning to mod.
When you decide to mod some game, you don't know what will be useful, what won't be... That's why I only mentioned some features and ideas on which opcodes to use.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
How do we know if the method or hex offset is a float or int then so we could change the value inside lib using with float or int?

Like for example, the public void or get_Hp inside .dll is a float then do I need to have a different Hex code or float hex code to put inside the lib or just the same as the usual hex code?

Thank you!

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
How do we know if the method or hex offset is a float or int then so we could change the value inside lib using with float or int?

Like for example, the public void or get_Hp inside .dll is a float then do I need to have a different Hex code or float hex code to put inside the lib or just the same as the usual hex code?

Thank you!
For float variables, AndnixSH has a great post here: