Tutorial Modding libil2cpp.so games tutorial for beginners with Video Tutorial

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I don't understand Hex code, so what should I do? Do I need to learn Hex code first or should I use more Hex code to learn?
just as he says:
Hi friends, look in the tutorial thread for a basic tutorial on basic game mods
For easy games, you won't need explicit knowledge. Just enough to realize returning true is 01 00 A0 E3, returning false is 00 00 A0 E3, and returning some value is just writing mov r0, #Value bx lr in arm to hex converter.

If you want to get further:
You will need to learn assembly. Those hex codes are equivalent to assembly isntructions.
By understanding assembly, you can get a grasp or understand what the function is doing, so you can properly mod.

Nyein Kyaw

Platinian
May 2, 2020
Myanmar
just as he says:

For easy games, you won't need explicit knowledge. Just enough to realize returning true is 01 00 A0 E3, returning false is 00 00 A0 E3, and returning some value is just writing mov r0, #Value bx lr in arm to hex converter.

You will need to learn assembly. Those hex codes are equivalent to assembly isntructions.
By understanding assembly, you can get a grasp or understand what the function is doing, so you can properly mod.
Thank you so much guys, I noted <3

ReyNoTeam

Platinian
Feb 22, 2020
PlatinMods
just as he says:

Of course, I'm just telling them how to get started