Tutorial Modding Mario kart tour's coin adding system (after races)

Fevirre

Rookie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2018
Columbus Ohio USA
What you need:
Game guardian
Root
Mario kart tour (duh)
Magisk hide feature

1. Download game guardian and let it do the setup, let magisk grant it with root permissions and open game guardian to activate the floating window
2. Download Mario kart tour if you haven't yet, open magisk when it installed and apply magisk hide to it, magisk hide will prevent Mario kart tour from detecting root and force close
3. Sign into your nintendo account if you havent yet then Join any race as soon as its doing a race preview, open game guardian and select Anonymous as the search region, type in the search value "0.100000001" Edit it to any number that you'd like

What this does it edits the points to coins conversion value or method to a higher number, Example if I get 7,065 points I get 7 coins to the current coins I got in the race but since we edited or poked that, it can be anywhere between 7 coins to 999 Million

Proof:
Screenshot_20200104_055901.jpg

Delmo16

Rookie
Jan 9, 2020
Amsterdam
Hey! Nice find! I couldnt find the value tho ?
Ive tried searching as auto, float, double, dword and xor. Checked anonymous region, but also included all other memory ranges.
Any help or different tips?

jb1133024

Rookie
Dec 26, 2023
Using Game Guardian and Magisk, you can tweak Mario Kart Tour's points-to-coins conversion during races. Increase your coin earnings from 7 to a whopping 999 million! Enjoy more coins for the latest karts. Game on!