Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Hello everyone,

In this tutorial, I'll be covering the basics of how to mod easy native lib games (games that are not .dll nor il2cpp).
These games have the problem that the easy ones are not as intuitive for beginners, and those that are not easy can be really REALLY hard.

Just like my other modding tutorials, basic stuff like decompiling/recompiling the apk or editing the lib has been omitted as that's not the focus of these tutorials.

One downside of this tutorial is that the game I'll be using as example has already shut down, so you will have to trust my word the things I'll be showing used to work (feature was not added due to possible ban risk).

Without further ado:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **

Last edited:

Tiuu

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
May 23, 2017
I hope you make a tutorial for PseudoCode. Overall, great explanation

Reactions: Yaskashije

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leafy.Pharaoh