Mods By Stabiron Have Trojan in it !! Check the post for proofs!

Reborn_Gamer

Platinian
Original poster
May 14, 2020
India
So we have telegram channel where we post different mods everyday, today one of our member informed us that one of the app has Trojan, I was shocked and laughed at it! But then he sent us some screenshots and indeed the file had trojans! The App was named Enki: Learn Data Science ! So I thought let's investigate myself, so I ran a quick virustotal scan and boom guess what it was a Trojan! The modder named Stabiron is injecting trojans and stealing information of the users! Please be careful if u are downloading an app modded by Stabiron!
Check these images for reference! And stay safe!
Screenshot_20200616-175555.jpg

Attachments

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
There's only 3 of those apps and they're not by that person. Send report to admin. They'll investigate

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Well, not that I know much about this, but those 2 alerts could be false positives.
There are open projects on github with clean code that when their compiled or mounted executables are scanned by VT, you get same or more alerts.
2/64 for a cracked thing doesn't look alarming at all.
Moreover when, as far as I know, quite a bunch of modded apks also get the Android.PUA.DebugKey alert (for example, Google Protect inmediatelly qualifies everything outside playestore grasps as malware).

Also: Did you check the original apk on VT? Did you check with an unsigned version of the original apk? Did you check the apk after being decompiled-compiled with your signature?

P.S: I'm not trying to defend Stabiron; just pointing out to not be this bold with such claims.