Solved Mods working but always server error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambul Nakal

Platinian
Original poster
May 24, 2017
Hi Guys, need help on modding this game, Forge of Glory - Match3 MMORPG – Android-Apps auf Google Play.

I can mod card attack, attack damage, tile damage (damage from gems matching), and 1 hit kill. But after closing the reward screen, the game always stopped with "server error" as the message.

Just for info, the reward screen showing total damage as a score. And on every maps, their is a leader board showing 3 best scores..

Any idea how to bypass this?
I can mod the health to, but have not tried to let my team receive more damage than they should. But I think it would be the same..

Reactions: Dongcoi

wjdwndud0114

Platinian
Aug 3, 2017
I'd guess it syncs with the server after the round. You can either avoid the call to the check (which I doubt you can do, they probably have it as part of ending the game and won't work without sending this packet) or you could probably figure out what it's sending to the server and spoof that.

I never played or saw this game, so take it with a grain of salt

Jambul Nakal

Platinian
Original poster
May 24, 2017
I think so, but I'm afraid it would break the game, ex: you have finished it but the server think you haven't.

But I'll try it.. Thanks for your comment.. :D

Mika Cybertron

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Mar 24, 2017
Indonesia
you need to remove / bypass Anti-Cheat in that game to make it works that function in your mod

Jambul Nakal

Platinian
Original poster
May 24, 2017
@Mika Cybertron Using the same keyword as in your tutorial showing different result. It using anti cheat from DevToDev which (from the official documentation) only support for payment cheat/fraud.

Mungkin ga om kalo emang ternyata ini anti cheat nya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
forge of glory help