Open Request MONOPOLY GO!

iGenesis

Rookie
Nov 11, 2017
I think the dice part might be hard. I think if we can at least have the money not decrease, that would be awesome 😅

SmilingSword

Platinian
Feb 17, 2018
I think the dice part might be hard. I think if we can at least have the money not decrease, that would be awesome 😅
nope, its not that hard, i modded this game already for infinite dice but it will give instant ban.
other mod i tried is the "always throw double dice"means i always throw same dice number between two dice.
it work but after 6-10 throw it will give error to restart the game, still it save the position after the double throw.
another mod i tried is always "mega heist" work also

Reactions: nyvns

zennybebe

Platinian
Oct 1, 2020
Lol
nope, its not that hard, i modded this game already for infinite dice but it will give instant ban.
other mod i tried is the "always throw double dice"means i always throw same dice number between two dice.
it work but after 6-10 throw it will give error to restart the game, still it save the position after the double throw.
Do you think we will ever be able to have a hack for monopoly go. Or it’s impossible and we’re never getting a hack.

SmilingSword

Platinian
Feb 17, 2018
Do you think we will ever be able to have a hack for monopoly go. Or it’s impossible and we’re never getting a hack.
I dont think platin will make this mod, because the mod for this game is unstable and mostly serversided.

Like the "always double throw" work once or twice after that it give error. I tried to remove the error i still having the issue.

Mega heist also varies.

Im not sure the bot mod is working or nah

aryaro

Rookie
Feb 2, 2020
españa
No creo que Platin haga este mod, porque el mod para este juego es inestable y en su mayoría del lado del servidor.

Al igual que el "siempre doble lanzamiento", funciona una o dos veces después de eso, da error. Traté de eliminar el error, todavía tengo el problema.

Mega robo también varía.

No estoy seguro de que el mod bot esté funcionando o no.
[/CITA]
hola, este mod estaria bien, siempre y cuando se pueda sacar por ejemplo 10, que es la casilla del tren, se avanzaria muchisimo , jejejeje

Daniel86

Platinian
Oct 14, 2017
Hi, does anyone know why my game stuck at 9% for the last week?hmmm

ekoandrew

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 12, 2019
USA
It's a very simple game. There's primarily solo game. Only competing competitive is moving to new boards. Don't see why a mod is necessary

pojunkampar

Platinian
Nov 23, 2017
I dont think platin will make this mod, because the mod for this game is unstable and mostly serversided.

Like the "always double throw" work once or twice after that it give error. I tried to remove the error i still having the issue.

Mega heist also varies.

Im not sure the bot mod is working or nah
mind if you share mod to me? i got something to try.