APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Joystick
  • Fake gps
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> My device isn't rooted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 2
It should be possible to mod special attack always full since it seems to be local and not server side? Im not into this so take it lightly but if you play with two phones the special attack is charged different so I guess its modable?

Actually yeah, I noticed that too, I play on my phone and in VMOS Pro and they're different.

Apparently, someone in Japan has once again managed to increase the damage and remove the fast movement restriction on the map. According to their own comment, they only got rid of the smali file generation.

Has anyone tried the windows app ultfone location changer? Im leaning to just going for that even though its a paid service. I just want to be able to teleport again lol

Has anyone tried the windows app ultfone location changer? Im leaning to just going for that even though its a paid service. I just want to be able to teleport again lol
I tested Software that is like that. It doesn't work. It's like gps joystick just you move with clicking on the program. You get an app installed on your phone and need to add it in mock location. Like gps joystick.

How do I get game guardian to work with a Vmos please? I have rooted my Vmos, but MHV no longer works because it detects a rooted VM. Also magisk doesn't work on the VM Root. If someone can help me.

Modded max health with game guardian, the class is (FieldHunterHealthService). Offset is 0x18 and its a Dword/32 bit int.
If u can mod the health, also can be posible the dmg, I only found 4dword of raw dmg and 2dword elemental dmg near each other, but cant modified.