Monster Hunter Stories

Definitely a name

Awesome Active Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Yes
The problem is sometimes it activate and i got permanent max lvl monster when i turn off the mod, but sometimes it also just make my monster max lvl when i use the mod
Probably one of the mod feature is hooked each other, don't really know tho since i just play 10 minutes and then uninstall it

GennyTeeter

Rookie
Jul 6, 2023
ES
I also have the same question as you. How to get the most out of the mod. I also downloaded a mod of the game from high techloky.

leoaa69

Rookie
Jul 12, 2023
paris
"Monster Hunter Stories" is a role-playing video game developed and published by Capcom. It is a spin-off title from the popular "Monster Hunter" franchise, offering a different gameplay experience compared to the mainline action-oriented games.
In "Monster Hunter Stories," players take on the role of a young Monster Rider in a vibrant world inhabited by various monsters. The game focuses on turn-based battles, exploration, and the bond between the player and their monster companions.
Key features of "Monster Hunter Stories" include:
  1. Monster Riding: Players can form bonds with different monsters, hatch their eggs, and raise them as loyal companions. These monsters can be ridden and participate in battles alongside the player, each with unique abilities and attributes.
  2. Turn-Based Battles: Unlike the real-time combat of the mainline "Monster Hunter" games, "Monster Hunter Stories" features turn-based battles. Players strategically select actions for themselves and their monsters, utilizing skills, abilities, and elemental strengths and weaknesses.
  3. Exploration and Quests: The game offers a vast open world to explore, with various regions, villages, and dungeons to discover. Players can take on quests, interact with NPCs, gather resources, and uncover the secrets of the Monster Hunter universe.
  4. Monstie Customization: Monsties, the player's monster companions, can be customized and trained to improve their abilities. This includes leveling them up, teaching them new skills, and equipping them with gear to enhance their performance in battles.
  5. Multiplayer Features: "Monster Hunter Stories" supports multiplayer features, allowing players to connect with others locally or online. This enables cooperative battles and the ability to trade or battle with friends.
The game was initially released for the Nintendo 3DS in 2016 in Japan and later in 2017 for other regions. An expanded version titled "Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin" was released for the Nintendo Switch and PC in July 2021, offering an enhanced experience with a new story and gameplay elements.
"Monster Hunter Stories" provides a more lighthearted and story-driven experience compared to the mainline "Monster Hunter" games, making it appealing to fans of the franchise as well as newcomers to the series.