Not Working Monster League - Pokemon Idle Game English - Free VIP and Diamonds

niforakos

Rookie
Apr 2, 2022
GR
i cant join to discord.. any other way to claim vip8 ? thanks for the game.. also sometimes i get disconnected thanks again for your work

ricardo241

Rookie
Mar 28, 2022
Philippines
game is shit.. its the usual cn/ripoff/vip idle game out there....they did give code that you can use at the start but that's it...vip code is pretty much useless....you still need to top up A LOT to be able to do something

Aerasyn

Platinian
Aug 29, 2017
game is shit.. its the usual cn/ripoff/vip idle game out there....they did give code that you can use at the start but that's it...vip code is pretty much useless....you still need to top up A LOT to be able to do something
Have you actually even joined any of their giveaways or events on discord? some events all you need to do is participate to even get rewarded. Or the catch up code for Server 2? Most of the people on the top 10 list are free to play players.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
If you read the post carrefully you will know theres a lot of codes and freebie events on discord. But thats what i think you are another hater :)
Thanks for playing

Reactions: Rakiba

JamieD91

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 18, 2019
UK
If anyone has any problems make sure you join the discord and you can get help and advice.
Also it will help server balance if some of you join server 1.
Also one of the staff have confirmed that any brand new players joining server 1 will get a bonus gift code to help catch up with other older S1 players, for a limited time only.
The person who posted the app to this site should be updating the description soon to confirm it's true :)