Outdated モンスターストライク Ver. 26.1.0 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | Damage Multiplier | Always perfect shot | Unlimited Strike Attack usage]

Hello, Yaskashije. I have something to tell you. The mod work perfectly well but when I turn off the dumb enemy, the game will crash, it might makes you can't play co-op mode. Thanks for this awesome job and your other works.

Reactions: remon
Hello, Yaskashije. I have something to tell you. The mod work perfectly well but when I turn off the dumb enemy, the game will crash, it might makes you can't play co-op mode. Thanks for this awesome job and your other works.
:pepe004:
Use clean apk for coop in the meantime then.

@Yaksashije - just a fair warning, Monster Strike tracks hacks like these via the timer and monsters used since it gets logged on their side, if they found your clear time and your team used to be suspicious, they will instantly ban you.

One of my accounts got banned because I used a team with cutthroat berry (damage to all enemies before the round starts) in combination with your damage multiplier so I was clearing stages in under a minute. I just thought you should put this on the OP as a warning, thanks and great work as always!

@Yaksashije - just a fair warning, Monster Strike tracks hacks like these via the timer and monsters used since it gets logged on their side, if they found your clear time and your team used to be suspicious, they will instantly ban you.

One of my accounts got banned because I used a team with cutthroat berry (damage to all enemies before the round starts) in combination with your damage multiplier so I was clearing stages in under a minute. I just thought you should put this on the OP as a warning, thanks and great work as always!
Thanks for your feedback.
I consider that strategy to be abusing mod too, you went too far 😅

Tags Tags
all are free share monster strike monster strike cheat monster strike hack monster strike jp monster strike mod モンスターストライク モンスターストライク cheat モンスターストライク hack モンスターストライク mod