This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 5.4.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

@AndnixSH please help me I want your help
My problem is when I install and open the application It Says Error Wating for wifi and after it goes to 100%
My phone crashes what can I do please help me I only use wifi but the problem come to me every time

Так что мне не повезло. Я использовал несколько VPN, но ни один из них не помог.

It shows to me that
ERROR
Wating for wifi
Please help me i need your help

Thank you for this great mod, nothing to complain about your talent. But if this mod can interfere with FW like version 3.7.1 then I think everyone will feel I feel so much more excited. As you know, FW crashes and gets thrown out of the game when using this 4.0.0 mod. How did the game publisher stop us???

Hi fellas,

I know many of you are experiencing crashes and glitches in that game.
But as everybody already knows, the problem is not in this Mod by @AndnixSH.
As reported on facebook and another social media, the game is buggy on both iPhone and Android.

However I found a way to not crash during Faction Wars and Klassica Towers boss fights.

Tip 1 - Do not play Faction Wars when your device is recharging.
Tip 2 - Don't use equipment on the first character on your Team
Tip 3 - Switch AUTOPLAY, or do use the accelerated mode safety
Tip 4 - In the FactionWars, when the match ends, restart the game, because most of the time the searching for new opponents is glitchy
Tip 5 - Wipe the Cache about this game in Configuration on your device everyday

Hope this helps!

The problems were fixed with the last update in the original game. There is a problem with the mod.

Мод глючит. Его выкидывают из боя при перезапуске игры. Другие моды и оригинальная игра работают ОТЛИЧНО!

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic