PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 6.0.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

Man, I am speechless. 5 updates in a day! thank you. God bless you
V4 installed successfully on Realme GT Master android 12. damage/defense multiplier works fine.
Game restart after every FW survival Mode
Game crashes in FW normal mode
I don't know these two are Game bugs or Mod bugs( I will wait a few days and read it on reddit)
I didn't test the Mod in other modes, I will test and let everyone know the result

please share any bug or experience on the forum, thanks

Again thank you man
it's from the update itself it seems buggy a lot i don't think it has anything to do with the mod

I found a way too by pass faction wars crashing this morning @AndnixSH for those that want too play on faction wars should sets there damage multiplier to 999999 and defense multiplier to 999999 and it works well and you become invisible 🫥🫥🫥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221009-115045.jpg
    Screenshot_20221009-115045.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 83
@AndnixSH I found the problem of kicking the mod apk from the game. If we don't increase health and attack, that is, if we leave it at the default value of 1, if we don't hide the mod menu, it kicks it out of the game. There is probably a mismatch between the game's default values and the mod's default values.

También encontré una manera de pasar las guerras de facciones que se estrellaron esta mañana [USUARIO = 23040] @ AndnixSH [/ USUARIO] para aquellos que también quieren jugar en las guerras de facciones, debería establecer el multiplicador de daño en 999999 y el multiplicador de defensa en 999999 y funciona bien y tú volverse invisible 🫥🫥🫥
[/COTIZAR]

norte funciona, se vuelve a caer

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic