Thanks bro for the test and the validationTested by PTT – MyselfNeon
– WORKING –
ThanksYou are awesome.
It works fine for me—I'm currently watching a series. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Feel free to send me a private message with a picture or video of the issue so I can take a look.It's suddenly didn't work today like its being detected and acted like this version is outdate,it was fine last night.
I'm going to fix it and post it.It's suddenly didn't work today like its being detected and acted like this version is outdate,it was fine last night.
That's weird I keep try to uninstall and install it and the video keep telling me to redirect download it from it's website.ill try to download again,and let me test it again.It works fine for me—I'm currently watching a series. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Feel free to send me a private message with a picture or video of the issue so I can take a look.
Yes, I left the official link so I wouldn't mess with things too much. I just created a fix and am posting it now; please wait for the moderator to update the thread. I'm posting it here.That's weird I keep try to uninstall and install it and the video keep telling me to redirect download it from it's website.ill try to download again,and let me test it again.
I love it
I love it
Ya Kya gI love it
IsiI love it
Yes daddy