This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Private Server MU H5 Ver. 1.3 Private Server | MU H5 StarLight Evolution | English | F2P Friendly | Free VIP/SVIP | Daily Free Recharge | Many Events

MUSilco

Platinian

Playstore Link:
N/A

Game Name: MU H5
Name of Private Server: StarLight Evolution
Language of Private Server: English
Version: 1.3

*Private Server Features*
1. Lots of Custom Skins
2. Many Giftcodes
3. Free/Easy to get Skins
4. Daily free Webcoins
5. Daily free Vouchers for Topup bonus
6. Active Administration and Community
7. Browser Based (Playable on PC/iOS and Android)
8. Continues Updates and new systems

Note
For any further questions please join our discord - we are online around the clock and Happy to answer any concerns

Free Download:
! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be cautious If I were you, they literally caused so much both owners and other associated here in other communities, very untrusted and they're bad communicators. The publisher herself is using chatgpt to communicate and will ignore everything other than money talk.

Last time I checked "both owners" tried to literally steal Files that wherent theres- tried to spread lies - got met with Backlash and all the Dev did was taking back what was rightfully hers and is now doing her own thing without the 2 you mentioned. If thats an issue to you then please- keep moving ;)

Last i heard tasya specifically stole 412 dollars from the last owner she went through to make sure that everything was stolen and thats truth i have screenshots and proof that tasya specifically asks her members for money to buy chat gpt and discord nitro, also she stole numerous files and still has a stolen access of war of eldoria that was made made by another owner ,the owners have nothing to do with her she was kicked out for scamming and she then attempted to scam previous owners theirs alot of proof of it. Also there are specific dms of her actually ignoring anyone and also letting admins be first in rank leaderboards by giving them tested items etc...specifically money hungry.

She didnt steal anything as far as I am aware- the only thing that got stolen around here or rather was attempted to be stolen was a Project that was shared between people. What you are refering to with the Money is simply server costs that would have been covered if it wasnt for someone's attempt to destroy it all. She also didnt specifically ask for Nitro nor ChatGPT. People just simply got rewarded for Boosting which is common around these parts and ChatGPT got payed by one of the other Team Members during that time. and if it was true that she was and I quote "Kicked out for scamming" why did they run back to her immediately after- Apologised- Tried to blame it on a WHOLE different team member who had nothing to do with it and essentially begger her to come back and work with them? Weird isnt it? Now stop with the Nonesense you are Spewing and go your way just like she is going her way.

Not only that but how could the previous owners be the ones that are in the wrong still tasya paypal isnt set up and hasnt been accepted by verified paypal until october 11th everything was paid by a person named pain wich he has been working on this project for many months... he was scammed by tasya of more than 400 $ and 2nd owner was robbed just about 20 bucks they havent even accepted her buisness account yet ,id be very wary about this person and the team. Precious has nothing to do with tasya and money as tasyas paypal is what is linked to muh5 so previous owners never interacted with any money or involvment of what tasya was doing she never let anyone but herself and 1 gm know what was going on,not only that but have fun in a server where gm/admins are top on the leader board just so they can manipulate how you spend your money.

Also how could previous owner steal files THAT THEY PAID FOR AND LET TASYA USE its tasya that stole the files and did what she wanted with them she also stole the title of eldoria and the domain that was purchased almost a year ago

And just like that you are showing who you are and how much Nonesense you like to spew- Thanks for showing your colors once again ^^ all I got to say to this