Private Server MU H5 Ver. 1.3 Private Server | MU H5 StarLight Evolution | English | F2P Friendly | Free VIP/SVIP | Daily Free Recharge | Many Events

Okay so- If Tasya was scamming you, why are you guys the ones running away? Didn’t you claim you were going to reopen the server if it was truly your project?
So why did you run away after spreading false information about Tasya to everyone?
Maybe try to use your Brain next time, before spewing nonsense around and behaving like a toddler.

Weren't you guys the ones who did that first while she was literally sleeping? Get your facts straight before accusing others of being the bad guys while you pulled the same move FIRST and oh yeah- please for the love of god seek some help, and while you are at it, maybe stop smoking so much weed, its not doing any good for your remaining brain cells, visible from your immense amount of delusions. Oh and Sir Sherlock we also know who you are ^^

Also this doesnt sound like Tasya was the one changing passwords but Pain <3

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 10
You guys are scared that the truth comes out thats for sure so ill post it here and i have so much more

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_120104_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120104_Discord.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240909_120108_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120108_Discord.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240909_120112_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120112_Discord.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240909_120116_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120116_Discord.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240909_120121_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120121_Discord.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240909_120126_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120126_Discord.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240909_120137_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120137_Discord.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240909_120142_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120142_Discord.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240909_120217_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_120217_Discord.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 9
Not only but tasya scammed anzu through discord nitro thats crazyyyyy then blocked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_121529_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_121529_Discord.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240909_122058_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_122058_Discord.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240909_122144_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_122144_Discord.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 7
You guys are scared that the truth comes out thats for sure so ill post it here and i have so much more
If you want to lie properly , at least delete that screenshot or chat first so you don't look stupid in the eyes of the public... Besides, the screenshots you showed are not complete, there's still something missing ^^

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.png
    2.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 8
Weren't you guys the ones who did that first while she was literally sleeping? Get your facts straight before accusing others of being the bad guys while you pulled the same move FIRST and oh yeah- please for the love of god seek some help, and while you are at it, maybe stop smoking so much weed, its not doing any good for your remaining brain cells, visible from your immense amount of delusions. Oh and Sir Sherlock we also know who you are ^^

Also this doesnt sound like Tasya was the one changing passwords but Pain <3
LOoks really dumb what you posted and makes pain look in the right too.

This morning i was blocked by tasya , without getting anyof the money for her subscriptions and pain is out of 400$ i dont know whats hard to understand the files were paid by pain. No one one on our end could have stolen from her they were paid by us! Since the gig is up its simple to know any files she had were given to pain BECAUSE THEY WERE HIS LMFAO,he opened the server and paid for it its that simple, and i paid her for her subscriptions lol just giving a heads up that tasya is in fact a scammer and as funny as it is muh5 dev community doesnt disagree

Not only but tasya scammed anzu through discord nitro thats crazyyyyy then blocked.
Why are you talking in third person about yourself now tho, we all know that you are Anzu so why are you trying to pretend you are someone else? Also Tasya never forced you to buy her nitro, as stated by her in these screenshots... and if you guys wouldn't have done that funny haha attempt to kick everyone out while she was sleeping, you would've gotten your money once everything else was settled ^^

Why are you talking in third person about yourself now tho, we all know that you are Anzu so why are you trying to pretend youa re someone else? Also Tasya never forced you to buy her nitro, as stated by her in these screenshots... and if you guys wouldn't have done that funny haha attempt to kick everyone out while she was sleeping, you would've gotten your money once everything else was settled ^^
You talk to much shit so because WE PAID HER FILES AND SERVER I DESERVE TO BE SCAMMED?

Weirdly enough the community still trusts her, aside from the people you brainwashed before deleting the discord server haha- and SURPRISE: the servers are already up again as promised to him :O

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    112.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeah i thought so my man thinks hes going to be paid for worki..
Show specific proof of that then? Instead of useless discord conversations that dont prove any of these claims...
That makes no sense man you really need to work on your shit, because this is actual evident of scam anywhere i bring it i can win a cause that had fraud and scam written all over it .. to exempt and protect someone that infact has scammed and the other party has proof of all of it, is all i need i have manyother screenies i could share but i can let mu5h dev discord handle it at this point. Also mr vander all 3 of you have no balls to speak and its also yall thats hiding madara made a new discord so he wouldnt be seen and you devilish are so scared to be told evidence that you blocked yourself entirely ,also tasya doesnt say shit cuz she damn knows shes a rotten indonesian scammer and many people already know , 412$ was scammed ,domain title was scammed keep talking that heavy shit sean. We bith know you have no balls would have proved it to your whole community but you dont have a back bone...so dont talk unless you can talk without hiding behind a block

B
Weirdly enough the community still trusts her, aside from the people you brainwashed before deleting the discord server haha- and SURPRISE: the servers are already up again as promised to him :O
I personally didnt delete the discord server and who did i brainwash? You would be talking about pain. The one who owns the server, the one who paid for the game and the one who made the project happen. If he chose to close the server isnt it in his right to close it after getting scammed by tasya and not being able to get ibto the data you say tasya was asleep but she was awake lol, she even rejoined the server and left by herself , thats truth. She admits to that

B
I personally didnt delete the discord server and who did i brainwash? You would be talking about pain. The one who owns the server, the one who paid for the game and the one who made the project happen. If he chose to close the server isnt it in his right to close it after getting scammed by tasya and not being able to get ibto the data you say tasya was asleep but she was awake lol, she even rejoined the server and left by herself , thats truth. She admits to that
You say that im hiding but im right here lol and tasya decided to block me this morning would be k8nd to get my 12 dollars back instead of veing scammed (: also it makes no sense that we could have scammed anyrhing my man paypal is under tasyas name aswell so any purchases that went through is in her paypal thats facts,so i am here fighting that you cant call someone who didnt scam a scammer while the other party has actual proof of veing scammed

Considering you scammed me as well and kept lying to me for months, thats kind of wild coming from you <3 Also thanks for getting so personal while we only mentioned that we know who you are ^^ And yeah my bad for blocking the two people who didn't even have the balls to talk with ANY of us before doing what you guys did. You kicked us out without any guts to talk about anything, and now you accuse me of not having the balls to talk, are you okay? So sorry but why wouldn't I block a bunch of childish people that clearly have no backbone to communicate proper while things were not that heated up yet? Now go back to the hole you crawled out of because this isn't something that should concern the public <3 but you aint someone who understands it considering you post private dms in a public discord and on a public threat ^^