Outdated MU H5 Ver. 1.3 Private Server | zPlay Games MU H5 | English | Free VIP/SVIP | Daily Free Recharge | Many Events | F2P Friendly

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
yMpJp4cadfVWdk5bBa8WUHj3f3ML5LdpZM6AYP-Ymwu3w=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: MU H5
Name of Private Server: zPlay Games MU H5
Language of Private Server: English
Version: 1.3

*Private Server Features*
1. Daily Free 150 Scoins
2. Daily Vouchers for Top-Up rewards for free
3. For the first 5 days 2k Extra Scoins
4. Millions of Diamonds per day through Events
5. Free/Easy to get Skins
6. Daily and Weekly Events
7. Active Developer
8. Active Community on Discord
9. Browser Based (Playable on both PC and Phone)
10. Tons of Giftcodes and Giveaways in the Discord

Preview Images
1712714166552.png
1712714417586.png

1712714506277.png

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demias

Rookie
Jan 24, 2019
Canada
I have first hand experiance with this server and i can say that The dev's care about their players.. F2P generiously friendly and spenders alike.. Great community and very transparent devs.. Best server i have played on.

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
What about the VIP?
Depends which one you are talking about. if you only mean the VIP/SVIP of your character then thats relatively simple to explain. if you are explicitly talking about your Rechrarge VIP then well - thats exactly that. only increses when you recharge :pepe014:

Reactions: lionmaciel2016

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
We are currently experiencing issues with people from specifically Philippines not being able to connect due to what seems like issues on a ISP side - we are trying to find if its a issue on our side so please be patient if you experience troubles connecting. if not then enjoy the game :pepe020:

Kenma4724

Rookie
Sep 22, 2023
We are currently experiencing issues with people from specifically Philippines not being able to connect due to what seems like issues on a ISP side - we are trying to find if its a issue on our side so please be patient if you experience troubles connecting. if not then enjoy the game :pepe020:
I can't still log in the game, since morning up until now. Why only in the Philippines have troubleshooting?

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
I can't still log in the game, since morning up until now. Why only in the Philippines have troubleshooting?
It seems that for some reason some ISP (Internet Service Providers) have blocked this Website out of nowhere - you can join the discord we have a Ph chat there- zPlay is currently trying his best to find the issue behind this and solve it as best as possible - for now the best solution on your own end is using a VPN and Checking on the Chat once in a while until zplay throws out a ping that it should be solved