Outdated MU H5 Ver. 1.3 Private Server | zPlay Games MU H5 | English | Free VIP/SVIP | Daily Free Recharge | Many Events | F2P Friendly

Achara69

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2020
NY
It's been entering the game for the past 10 minutes, btw it's my first time playing so idk if this is normal

Reactions: nihal6201

Lemonjizz

Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Alaska
trash ass game,my old account cant play, new new and new server and new account, dont waste time to play this server, believe me this game is the best trash forever
youre point of view is not valid i just cameback from the game and its healthy you are just one of those bitter morons who got banned cause of abusing :pepe001:

Keiki

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 29, 2018
Osaka
It's been entering the game for the past 10 minutes, btw it's my first time playing so idk if this is normal
Its not. Seems like either A: Your internet seems unstable or B: your ISP seems to refuse to work with our Connection - I recommend trying a VPN

Achara69

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2020
NY
Its not. Seems like either A: Your internet seems unstable or B: your ISP seems to refuse to work with our Connection - I recommend trying a VPN
As soon as I wrote that I was able to enter the game anddd i forgot to write back that all was fine, anyways there's that. Thanks for the useful tips tho.