Not Working Mu Origin Global v.8.0.0 | Free Diamonds , Coins ,Wing Fashion,Weekly Gift codes etc [PRIVATE SERVER]

DewmRahbit

Platinian
May 5, 2020
United States
So, awesome server and having a ton of fun. BUT - Some Dev seriously hates casters, and loves the Dueslist class... the Duelist Class starts the game with everything they need to get going, all quests done, S rated gear that you can quickly push up in rating if you know what you are doing, etc. HOWEVER:

Warrior Class: NONE OF THEIR QUESTS ARE DONE. You literally start off at Rebirth 5, Level 90... and have to do the... entire... main... storyline to unlock their skills, wings, everything.

Summoner and Wizards: Both start with A grade gear, for some reason BOTH classes leak dropped diamonds (the game refuses to count them for these classes), and they both also have quests they have to do.

Archer class: Gets... Nothing. You're leveled, and then screwed.

So... someone spent SO much time on the Duelist, that's all people are playing... they are either going Magic or Power, depending on if they want to be a caster or melee... and all the other classes are being ditched because one requires zero work, the rest require a lot of work. Admittedly the Duelist is going to get trounced once the few Archers and Ice Mages FINALLY manage to catch up to where the duelists friggen -start- the game, but right now your entire leader board is filled with only duelists of one subclass or another.

That's really gotta be fixed. Not all of us like the Duelist due to their weak farmability compared to mages, summoners, and warriors.

Toi24

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Mar 16, 2018
somewhere
So, awesome server and having a ton of fun. BUT - Some Dev seriously hates casters, and loves the Dueslist class... the Duelist Class starts the game with everything they need to get going, all quests done, S rated gear that you can quickly push up in rating if you know what you are doing, etc. HOWEVER:

Warrior Class: NONE OF THEIR QUESTS ARE DONE. You literally start off at Rebirth 5, Level 90... and have to do the... entire... main... storyline to unlock their skills, wings, everything.

Summoner and Wizards: Both start with A grade gear, for some reason BOTH classes leak dropped diamonds (the game refuses to count them for these classes), and they both also have quests they have to do.

Archer class: Gets... Nothing. You're leveled, and then screwed.

So... someone spent SO much time on the Duelist, that's all people are playing... they are either going Magic or Power, depending on if they want to be a caster or melee... and all the other classes are being ditched because one requires zero work, the rest require a lot of work. Admittedly the Duelist is going to get trounced once the few Archers and Ice Mages FINALLY manage to catch up to where the duelists friggen -start- the game, but right now your entire leader board is filled with only duelists of one subclass or another.

That's really gotta be fixed. Not all of us like the Duelist due to their weak farmability compared to mages, summoners, and warriors.
all class are balance you just need your brain working
And Nothing wrong with Rb5 .. u still need to do quest from beginner ... keep playing the game .. till now no one blame about classes , Rb level or Quest... it's all about build ... anyone can be stroger just need time .. farming
Make your own then ...

DewmRahbit

Platinian
May 5, 2020
United States
all class are balance you just need your brain working
And Nothing wrong with Rb5 .. u still need to do quest from beginner ... keep playing the game .. till now no one blame about classes , Rb level or Quest... it's all about build ... anyone can be stroger just need time .. farming
Make your own then ...

You missed the ENTIRE point of my post... the classes start at different points with different quests completed. I wasn't complaining about the server itself, and if you can't understand that maybe you should not pop off angrily? You're ranting and raving, and all I listed was the differences in where the classes start off insofar as completed quest lines and armor.

I.E. the Duelist is automatically set to have all of the main quests finished by default. They start with every option unlocked, purple g5 gear, and all skills unlocked. NONE of the rest of the classes do. They have to slowly work their way through the entire main quest line to unlock their skills, wings, etc. The Duelist does not. They all start with Blue gear. The Duelist does not. (Except the warrior who has Purple G5... but literally has NOTHING unlocked.)

Don't tell me that is balanced, when ONLY one class does not have to do ANY quests, any opening gearing (they can immediately go to G8 gear with NO WORK if you know what to buy with your opening diamonds and gold), and they start with all of their options unlocked. Every single other class is at various stages of either being unlocked but no way to have the same level of gear, or having absolutely nothing unlocked - yet purple g5 gear that can be thrown to G8... but still have to spend a few hours at least unlocking wings, skills, etc.

And don't tell me Mu is "all about your build, gear doesn't matter." I've played the regular version too long to be told nonsensical BS like that. It's why I took a duelist and in less than 3 hours of gameplay hit 9th rank in the Arena before I decided to simply quit fighting for awhile, and try the other classes out due to having not played them in forever. When you have 5x the stats as people who DON'T know how to build their gear up, and believe the crap that you do, they can't even touch you. Gear... matters. Having your abilities unlocked... matters.

Why do you think the entire top 50 of the arena are all Duelists? Because they can start the game, hit G8, and decimate anyone who hasn't played for a month to catch up to where the Duelist started the game? Oh, right... the new server hasn't been open long enough for them to catch up yet.

Toi24

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Mar 16, 2018
somewhere
You missed the ENTIRE point of my post... the classes start at different points with different quests completed. I wasn't complaining about the server itself, and if you can't understand that maybe you should not pop off angrily? You're ranting and raving, and all I listed was the differences in where the classes start off insofar as completed quest lines and armor.

I.E. the Duelist is automatically set to have all of the main quests finished by default. They start with every option unlocked, purple g5 gear, and all skills unlocked. NONE of the rest of the classes do. They have to slowly work their way through the entire main quest line to unlock their skills, wings, etc. The Duelist does not. They all start with Blue gear. The Duelist does not. (Except the warrior who has Purple G5... but literally has NOTHING unlocked.)

Don't tell me that is balanced, when ONLY one class does not have to do ANY quests, any opening gearing (they can immediately go to G8 gear with NO WORK if you know what to buy with your opening diamonds and gold), and they start with all of their options unlocked. Every single other class is at various stages of either being unlocked but no way to have the same level of gear, or having absolutely nothing unlocked - yet purple g5 gear that can be thrown to G8... but still have to spend a few hours at least unlocking wings, skills, etc.

And don't tell me Mu is "all about your build, gear doesn't matter." I've played the regular version too long to be told nonsensical BS like that. It's why I took a duelist and in less than 3 hours of gameplay hit 9th rank in the Arena before I decided to simply quit fighting for awhile, and try the other classes out due to having not played them in forever. When you have 5x the stats as people who DON'T know how to build their gear up, and believe the crap that you do, they can't even touch you. Gear... matters. Having your abilities unlocked... matters.

Why do you think the entire top 50 of the arena are all Duelists? Because they can start the game, hit G8, and decimate anyone who hasn't played for a month to catch up to where the Duelist started the game? Oh, right... the new server hasn't been open long enough for them to catch up yet.
Man don't play that's it ... i don't have time to waste .. you are not forced to play try other games.. good luck ..

DewmRahbit

Platinian
May 5, 2020
United States
Man don't play that's it ... i don't have time to waste .. you are not forced to play try other games.. good luck ..
You... seriously don't understand what I am saying, at all lol. It's almost comical. Just... just quit. You're angry for absolutely no reason, and you're the only angry one. I'm enjoying the server, and will continue to do so. Your day is ruined- all because you misunderstand what I am saying.

Also... you're using the same files Mu Destiny and Mu Forever grabbed off Ragezone. They're only half complete. Don't act all indignant when you didn't even do anything WITH the files, you just followed the Ragezone instructions on setting up a Mu server, but unlike the other two you never worked on the files at all. It's in the exact state those two started in, with the exact problems. You're a money grabber and nothing else.

Toi24

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Mar 16, 2018
somewhere
You... seriously don't understand what I am saying, at all lol. It's almost comical. Just... just quit. You're angry for absolutely no reason, and you're the only angry one. I'm enjoying the server, and will continue to do so. Your day is ruined- all because you misunderstand what I am saying.

Also... you're using the same files Mu Destiny and Mu Forever grabbed off Ragezone. They're only half complete. Don't act all indignant when you didn't even do anything WITH the files, you just followed the Ragezone instructions on setting up a Mu server, but unlike the other two you never worked on the files at all. It's in the exact state those two started in, with the exact problems. You're a money grabber and nothing else.
Go to Fanpage and or fb group and post there your comment ... im not admin ...

Reactions: DewmRahbit