Not Working Mu Origin Global v.8.0.0 | Free Diamonds , Coins ,Wing Fashion,Weekly Gift codes etc [PRIVATE SERVER]

Saxadef

Rookie
Aug 29, 2021
Indonesia
You missed the ENTIRE point of my post... the classes start at different points with different quests completed. I wasn't complaining about the server itself, and if you can't understand that maybe you should not pop off angrily? You're ranting and raving, and all I listed was the differences in where the classes start off insofar as completed quest lines and armor.

I.E. the Duelist is automatically set to have all of the main quests finished by default. They start with every option unlocked, purple g5 gear, and all skills unlocked. NONE of the rest of the classes do. They have to slowly work their way through the entire main quest line to unlock their skills, wings, etc. The Duelist does not. They all start with Blue gear. The Duelist does not. (Except the warrior who has Purple G5... but literally has NOTHING unlocked.)

Don't tell me that is balanced, when ONLY one class does not have to do ANY quests, any opening gearing (they can immediately go to G8 gear with NO WORK if you know what to buy with your opening diamonds and gold), and they start with all of their options unlocked. Every single other class is at various stages of either being unlocked but no way to have the same level of gear, or having absolutely nothing unlocked - yet purple g5 gear that can be thrown to G8... but still have to spend a few hours at least unlocking wings, skills, etc.

And don't tell me Mu is "all about your build, gear doesn't matter." I've played the regular version too long to be told nonsensical BS like that. It's why I took a duelist and in less than 3 hours of gameplay hit 9th rank in the Arena before I decided to simply quit fighting for awhile, and try the other classes out due to having not played them in forever. When you have 5x the stats as people who DON'T know how to build their gear up, and believe the crap that you do, they can't even touch you. Gear... matters. Having your abilities unlocked... matters.

Why do you think the entire top 50 of the arena are all Duelists? Because they can start the game, hit G8, and decimate anyone who hasn't played for a month to catch up to where the Duelist started the game? Oh, right... the new server hasn't been open long enough for them to catch up yet.
Its actually yours who's ranting and raving in here:pepe001: