Outdated MU Origin New Private server- Free VIP15, free 550.000.000 Bound Diamond, FREE skins, FREE 4 pets grade god level 100 and others

Sandraaa

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2023
somewhere
Inventory problem and too many cancer filipinos playing
Like I said before you have a huge inventory in VIP you can use and also use button sort to make similar objects put together and minimize their storage space, I also recommend you to go to your settings and choose loot settings and make only things you want your character to collect to stop collecting useless materials

khoahoang

Platinian
Jan 24, 2023
Vietnam
Now that I am new to the game, I will lose my level and be weaker than the old player, how do I keep up with the old player? Lol

Sandraaa

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2023
somewhere
Now that I am new to the game, I will lose my level and be weaker than the old player, how do I keep up with the old player? Lol
The server is just 2 days old lol, most players don't top up and play for free, so you can easily catch up and be strong, you should first know how to play and how to be strong with your available huge resources and also you can make another account and sell to the other account to gain extra much unbound diamonds, so just stop being lazy and try to be strong as I told you the server is just 2 days old, you can in just one hour reach 2 billion strength

Reactions: khoahoang

Sandraaa

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2023
somewhere
@Sandraaa how should i waste my Event items to grow BP massively? i don't want to f up...
View attachment 548686
It's complicated buddy, I mean it depends mainly on you and your character need, I mean some people prefer exchange tools to level up their armour, weapon, ..etc. Some prefer skins, mounts,... So I recommend you to concentrate on only one thing to level up until max or at least very high level and change to another for not wasting your materials, as I always said, a single huge change is more effective than multiple tiny changes ^^ (I just made it up haha)