Help! my First step DAY 3

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
If by nothing happen when you pack in apk you mean that there's no change and feature doesn't work, then it means that offset doesn't apply the mod you want so you have to look for another one.

MDT3CH

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 26, 2018
GB
If by nothing happen when you pack in apk you mean that there's no change and feature doesn't work, then it means that offset doesn't apply the mod you want so you have to look for another one.
Thanks for reply sir
so.. im don't know how or what to looking for i watch so many youtube they just find GET_gold GET_attack so yeahh i try it and found it but there are 3 get_attack. anyways thanks for reply me sir
(im come right way ?)

DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2022
Egypt
May be that one doesn't control gold... There is alot of offsets from there names u can say that o
It is the one you need but it is not... U just need to try it.... If this is android game I can provide you TESTER APK TO test offsets (not mine... Credits goes to respective owner)

MDT3CH

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 26, 2018
GB
May be that one doesn't control gold... There is alot of offsets from there names u can say that o
It is the one you need but it is not... U just need to try it.... If this is android game I can provide you TESTER APK TO test offsets (not mine... Credits goes to respective owner)
Thanks for reply me sir
For a week i have try to mod some game but i have failed.
Do you have discord for pm on private or not sir?