FREE MOD My Little Universe Ver. 2.18.0 MOD Menu APK | Set Resources, Increase Bucks, Free IAP, Speed Multiplier, SeasonPass and more...

Post number 152 has been selected as best answered.

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
I'm very confused but excited as well, other mods/apks have these features that if you waited literally like 4 hours for a lot of planks, it only gives you 5 planks, I experimented, I made 1 wood then it came out 5 planks, I'm kinda new here so can I get any replies on to where the download link is?
 
I'm very confused but excited as well, other mods/apks have these features that if you waited literally like 4 hours for a lot of planks, it only gives you 5 planks, I experimented, I made 1 wood then it came out 5 planks, I'm kinda new here so can I get any replies on to where the download link is?
Like or comment on the thread and the download links become available. Have fun
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom