Qtai2410

1/3 Games Approved
Feb 16, 2021
Vietnam
Reported
Reason: "Mod doesnt work".

Checked by myself.
The mod is working.
The damage multiplier works in the background, it won't show any crazy numbers like "238949284" dmg but you will still one shot enemies.
And they will one shot you when they attack first it seems.
I do only "200" damage according to the visuals, but I one shot every single enemy.

But your team has to be close to the strength of the enemy team.

Proof:
View attachment 532168
Did you have the wrong photo? Because it's not like the game in this post "Pokemon", your photo talked about another game

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Last edited:

jabbuino

Platinian
Nov 26, 2018
Italy
When the game starts it's just an idle with 3 dragons. Don't get me wrong, the cheat works and the dragons hit like trucks, but i'm stuck there lol, it should be a different game, shouldn't it? Also, you guys that say the mod isn't working are probably not considering the fact that all dmg gets multiplied, also received one, so boost that speed lol

Qtai2410

1/3 Games Approved
Feb 16, 2021
Vietnam
When the game starts it's just an idle with 3 dragons. Don't get me wrong, the cheat works and the dragons hit like trucks, but i'm stuck there lol, it should be a different game, shouldn't it? Also, you guys that say the mod isn't working are probably not considering the fact that all dmg gets multiplied, also received one, so boost that speed lol
I click on it and it comes to pokemon game

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
According to @Yunana24 testing it could be IP related.
Depending on where you're located, it will run the dragon game or the pokemin gane,
The multiplier itself works fine for the dragon game.

Edit:
It's verified, the game you get depends on your location when installing the game.
Indonesian IP:
1689849718675.png

German IP:
1689849790883.png

I've contacted Bedo to check it by himself. Cuz he made the mod for sure for one of the games, not both haha

Last edited:

Huykod87

Platinian
Jun 18, 2021
Vietnam
Reported
Reason: "Mod doesnt work".

Checked by myself.
The mod is working.
The damage multiplier works in the background, it won't show any crazy numbers like "238949284" dmg but you will still one shot enemies.
And they will one shot you when they attack first it seems.
I do only "200" damage according to the visuals, but I one shot every single enemy.

But your team has to be close to the strength of the enemy team.

Proof:
View attachment 532168
This game is not in the post. In the post is pokemon game

Qtai2410

1/3 Games Approved
Feb 16, 2021
Vietnam
According to @Yunana24 testing it could be IP related.
Depending on where you're located, it will run the dragon game or the pokemin gane,
The multiplier itself works fine for the dragon game.

Edit:
It's verified, the game you get depends on your location when installing the game.
Indonesian IP:
View attachment 532823

German IP:
View attachment 532824

I've contacted Bedo to check it by himself. Cuz he made the mod for sure for one of the games, not both haha
I think it should be a pokemon game because the game's icon is Team Rocket's Jessie (She poses in the letter R to represent Team Rocket)
And it's more trendy than a game with 3 dragons that looks like games from "Ancient times"

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I think it should be a pokemon game because the game's icon is Team Rocket's Jessie (She poses in the letter R to represent Team Rocket)
And it's more trendy than a game with 3 dragons that looks like games from "Ancient times"
At the same time all screenshots of the game on the playstore page show the old dragon game. Probably to hide the pokemon game. But Bedo13 made the mod for one of those games, not both so we have to wait for an answer.
And the answer will probably be the dragon game due to that the mod works perfectly for it.

• Love
Reactions: Qtai2410

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Okay guys, Bedo13 added screenshots and the mod is definitly for the dragon game and not for the pokemon game.

Tags
mythical monster area mythical monster area cheat mythical monster area hack mythical monster area mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B PMT FREE MOD Mythical Adventure: Idle RPG Ver. 0.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | No Skill CD | Gold & Skill Pt never decrease | Unlimited Mana EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6
Qim97 OA [Shared] Daemons, Damsels & Mythical Milfs Remastered [18+] v0.05 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
Shinoo OA [Shared] Daemons, Damsels & Mythical Milfs v0.08 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Yaskashije Outdated Mythical Hearts: Romance you Choose v2.1.10 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 69
Axey Outdated Mythical Knights: Endless Dungeon Crawler RPG Ver. 1.0.1 MOD APK | Enemies Don't Attack Outdated PMT Android MODs 35
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Survivors Ver. 1.8 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold & Gems Multiplier& Never Decrease | Move Multiplier | Xp Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 43
G OA [Shared] The Isle of TS Monster Girls v1.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 15
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Monster Cooking Diary Ver. 0.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 33
Despirados Private Server Pocket Incoming Ver. 2.0.0.1 Private Server | Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 91
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Legendary Monster Ver. 1.1.23 MOD APK | HIGH DAMAGE | FREE SUMMON EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
G OA [Shared] Monster Tutor v0.1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 30
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Fight Monster: Merge Battle Ver. 2.1.3 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UNIT DEPLOY EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] Monster Girl Kingdom [18+] v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Libidinous Monster Girl Academy vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Nkeiko_Nara Open Request Monster Never Cry ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 25
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Teach Your Monster to Read v5.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 3
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Jurassic Monster World v0.17.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Monster Girl 1,000 [18+] v19.3.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monster Space Survivor Battle Ver. 0.0.6 MOD APK | UNLOCK OUTFIT | UNLIMITED BOOSTERS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
daz87 Shared [Tested] Monster Masters v19.3.19549 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monster Tales:RPG Card Game Ver. 1.57 MOD APK | DUMB ENEMY | NO COST CARD UPGRADE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Monster Truck Xtreme Racing v3.4.268 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Monster girl assault! v0.25 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 87
G OA [Shared] Monster Girl: Manor v1.0.05 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Monster Pocket: Run & Building Ver. 0.4.6 MOD APK | Player God | DMG Multi | DEF Multi EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
G OA [Shared] Monster College v0.8.1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 35
G OA [Shared] Into The Monster Girl Hole v0.1.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
G OA [Shared] Monster Girl Breeder vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 74
G OA [Shared] Lost in Endoria: Monster Girls v0.8.50a (Demo) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Negamons: Monster Trainer v2.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 18
RoDevScript FREE MOD Monster Tavern v1.0.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Coin Spend | Coin NOT Decreased | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
Qim97 OA [Shared] YORNA: Monster Girl’s Secret [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
Qim97 OA [Shared] Domination Quest - Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls [18+] vFinal English MOD APK Age Restricted Games 46
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Monster Slayer: Idle RPG War v1.7.10 MOD IPA | Unlimited Gold & Diamonds iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 10
Axey PMT FREE MOD Monster World: Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.03.01.09 MOD MENU APK | Gold Muliplier | Gems Multiplier | Gold Doesn't Decrease | Gems Doesn't Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 34
G OA [Shared] Lucky Monster v0.9.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 48
D Shared [Tested] Monster Dungeon:Hunting Master v2.5 MOD APK (MENU MOD) Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Harem of Monster Girls Ver. 1.0.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 156
Juneitor AWAITING UPDATE Space Survivor: Age of Monster Ver 0.4.8 MOD APK | Increase Gems / Gold | GodMode | Damage Multiplier Approved MODs Waiting For Update 13
A Open Request Monster Alliance ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Slime Hunter : Monster Rapmage Ver. 1.1.0 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Unlocked No ADS | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed & more EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 25
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Monster Life v0.4.5 MOD MENU APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Defense: Action RPG Ver. 0.9.70 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Experience Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
G OA [Shared] Knightess VS Tentacle Monster vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] Knightess VS Tentacles Monster (Final) v1 | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Monster Girl Dreams v25.8a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
B Outdated AFK Monster: Idle Hero Summon Ver. 1.8.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Infinite Cards Outdated PMT Android MODs 86
G OA [Shared] Monster Maze v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Merge Master: Dinosaur Monster Ver. 3.12.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Money Tested Shared Android MODs 4
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Monster Country Idle Tycoon Ver. 1.20.0 MOD APK | Free Upgrades EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9