Broken Link NBA 2K20 v98.0.2 (LATEST VERSION) | UNLOCK FREE TO PLAY | FREE SHOPPING

Petit_Meyti

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Sitting on my beanbag ;-)
uhmm, not sure what you are talking about up there brother^^ I didnt Download anything thats the first thing.
as I mentioned above, the OBB Download is something else....
I can go trough the forum right now and open 99links, No one of them will look like this here where you are beeing forced to Download something else.
so everytime I open that obb link it opens up the EXACT same fake shit, but not the obb. how weird right ???
come on brother...
Bro could you send me screenshot of what you download? Because what you saying is impossible, if it was what you say it is, it wouldn't be here today and was deleted already from the server, and even what you say it's true, then where did I download it? Its not my thread, I'm tested it, and it's indeed the OBB file
Screenshot_20211104-045417.jpg
Screenshot_20211104-045511.jpg

• Love
Reactions: adamphung91

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
uhmm, not sure what you are talking about up there brother^^ I didnt Download anything thats the first thing.
as I mentioned above, the OBB Download is something else....
I can go trough the forum right now and open 99links, No one of them will look like this here where you are beeing forced to Download something else.
so everytime I open that obb link it opens up the EXACT same fake shit, but not the obb. how weird right ???
come on brother...
1635962252563.png

And where exactly are you forced to "download something else`?
Literally:

Click "Free download" -> wait 30 seconds -> solve the captcha -> click on "create download link" -> click on the little green button -> download starts
Consider using an adblocker in 2021, then you won't have any problems with fake download buttons or something like that.
Works totally fine.

adamphung91

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 31, 2021
Vietnam
Hello sir how the FREE SHOPPING work?
Hello brother, free shopping, you can buy equipment even if you don't have enough gold coins. Just click buy and you will get it. However, the requirement of the game is that you must meet the stat conditions, then the equipment will be displayed for you to buy. In addition to equipment, you can buy stats, buy animator... just choose to buy, don't need enough gold coins. Great game, I'm still playing. Thanks bro.
:pepe023:

adamphung91

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 31, 2021
Vietnam
weird right ? the APK Download is fine.....
the OBB Download is such a SCAM, NOT sure how PlatinMODs is allowing this ?
people should be Banned for doing that.
Hi bro, with all due respect, I feel really sad when I read your comments.

I'm sure you don't really understand the problem. If you don't know how to download files, the simplest thing I usually do is open the youtube page to see people showing how to download files from different sites. Or you can private message me, I can help you a little bit. You make me feel hurt.

Wish you have more knowledge about downloading files.

Reactions: iamamango

Kasmotmot

Rookie
Oct 25, 2021
Manila
Might want to consider a better cloud storage for the OBB file .. I have 200mbps down/up speed but it only uses 500kb transfer cap when downloading. It will take 3-4hours instead of just seconds. But thank you anyway it's better than nothing.

• Love

adamphung91

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 31, 2021
Vietnam
Might want to consider a better cloud storage for the OBB file .. I have 200mbps down/up speed but it only uses 500kb transfer cap when downloading. It will take 3-4hours instead of just seconds. But thank you anyway it's better than nothing.
Hi bro, I understood, but now it's very difficult to find a place to store when upload files larger than 2Gb, I have tried to find many websites, but only this site allows uploading files larger than 2Gb . Because we are using their free version. Anyway, better than nothing, haha. Thanks bro, hope you'll enjoy this game and have a nice weekend.

Reactions: iamamango

Kasmotmot

Rookie
Oct 25, 2021
Manila
Hi bro, I understood, but now it's very difficult to find a place to store when upload files larger than 2Gb, I have tried to find many websites, but only this site allows uploading files larger than 2Gb . Because we are using their free version. Anyway, better than nothing, haha. Thanks bro, hope you'll enjoy this game and have a nice weekend.
Bro you can try some of these cloud storage that are being used mostly by Mod/Pirate sites .. My choice is Megaup.net you can upload up to 5Gb and the cap for download is 7Mbps .. Yup i'm enjoying this game so far thanks to you .. Have a good day ahead!

Attachments

• Love

adamphung91

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Aug 31, 2021
Vietnam
Bro you can try some of these cloud storage that are being used mostly by Mod/Pirate sites .. My choice is Megaup.net you can upload up to 5Gb and the cap for download is 7Mbps .. Yup i'm enjoying this game so far thanks to you .. Have a good day ahead!
Wow, thanks bro, you really helped me a lot. I registered an account on that site. That's cool. Really can upload up to 5Gb. :pepe023:

Petit_Meyti

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
VIP
Jun 16, 2020
Sitting on my beanbag ;-)
Tested By PTT - Petit_Meyti
Retested By PTT @cleverandi
Working

Attachments