Broken Link NBA 2K20 v98.0.2 (LATEST VERSION) | UNLOCK FREE TO PLAY | FREE SHOPPING

tommy91

Rookie
May 15, 2022
Vietnam
Well, this isn't scam guys, actually the OBB link is too much backlink, so we have to keep click and close all the backlink then you guys can click to download button. The next page also have to click to skip all the backlink to confirm if we're human and then click to download the link. But the speed is too slow. @_@. I will try to install this, thank you anyway @adamphung91

TxCaliberYT

Platinian
Mar 28, 2021
India
For obb plz give apk admin link
Well in this case, it's your fault body, you downloaded an Ad instead of actual OBB file, Nobody forced U, you weren't careful yourself, it's like I'm buying something without even looking then tell the seller that you scammed me lmao
You can use ad block such as Adguard which is available here for free for minimise your issue in download problem

TxCaliberYT

Platinian
Mar 28, 2021
India
Well, this isn't scam guys, actually the OBB link is too much backlink, so we have to keep click and close all the backlink then you guys can click to download button. The next page also have to click to skip all the backlink to confirm if we're human and then click to download the link. But the speed is too slow. @_@. I will try to install this, thank you anyway @adamphung91
For me the capta box doesn't even show😑😑

tommy91

Rookie
May 15, 2022
Vietnam
For me the capta box doesn't even show😑😑
Well I think maybe because you have an ad block, some of website they required we turn off the ad block first then after that refresh the page the capcha box will show. But whatever, I did tried to install the game, it can play but can't shopping anything guys. When I tried to shop the game pop up the box said my version is not allow for shop, something like that. But thanks for the game anyway. And also sorry admin and mod that I post the DL link here.

Tags
ptt petit_meyti working