Help! NDK (ARMv7) LGL MOD MENU ERROR

HaloKokaine

Platinian
I have a system based on the 32-bit architecture (armv7) I did all the processes correctly, I installed the ndk armv7 (in AIDE) I did the Application.mk settings, but it still gives this error... If it's a newbie error, I'm sorry. I am now entering in this mod world, hope you understand. By the way, thanks for the help!(Application.mk)
Screenshot_20220120_024029.jpg

(Error)
Screenshot_20220120_024121.jpg

You can try to install NDK Aide Support, but the lgl mod menu will not run there, you can try to use the menu that I will give, but this is not an ordinary menu, it is without access to the top of windows and without using android manifes, write to me in discord Re-Code#9102 and I will give you a draft of this menu

You can try to install NDK Aide Support, but the lgl mod menu will not run there, you can try to use the menu that I will give, but this is not an ordinary menu, it is without access to the top of windows and without using android manifes, write to me in discord Re-Code#9102 and I will give you a draft of this menu
I have the same problem

Try download 3.2. Releases · LGLTeam/Android-Mod-Menu

If you still have problem, your device have a problem. It is working fine on my Android 6 and my friend's Android 11 phone

Troubleshooting
Problem with the project like app crashes: click More... -> Project -> Refresh Build. This will clear the project cache and fix problems

Problem with AIDE: Open System Settings -> Apps and clear data of AIDE app. This will reset everything and you need to install NDK again

AIDE has a lot of compatibility issues, you need to research a lot and do some trial and errors until you fix something.

Try download 3.2. Releases · LGLTeam/Android-Mod-Menu

If you still have problem, your device have a problem. It is working fine on my Android 6 and my friend's Android 11 phone

Troubleshooting
Problem with the project like app crashes: click More... -> Project -> Refresh Build. This will clear the project cache and fix problems

Problem with AIDE: Open System Settings -> Apps and clear data of AIDE app. This will reset everything and you need to install NDK again

AIDE has a lot of compatibility issues, you need to research a lot and do some trial and errors until you fix something.
The NDK you give for arm32 really doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom