Help! NDK (ARMv7) LGL MOD MENU ERROR

HaloKokaine

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2022
Brazil - RJ
I have a system based on the 32-bit architecture (armv7) I did all the processes correctly, I installed the ndk armv7 (in AIDE) I did the Application.mk settings, but it still gives this error... If it's a newbie error, I'm sorry. I am now entering in this mod world, hope you understand. By the way, thanks for the help!(Application.mk)
Screenshot_20220120_024029.jpg

(Error)
Screenshot_20220120_024121.jpg

honykey

1/3 Games Approved
Jan 29, 2022
USA
You can try to install NDK Aide Support, but the lgl mod menu will not run there, you can try to use the menu that I will give, but this is not an ordinary menu, it is without access to the top of windows and without using android manifes, write to me in discord Re-Code#9102 and I will give you a draft of this menu

Reactions: ATH096643

ATH096643

Rookie
Jul 7, 2021
Halabja
You can try to install NDK Aide Support, but the lgl mod menu will not run there, you can try to use the menu that I will give, but this is not an ordinary menu, it is without access to the top of windows and without using android manifes, write to me in discord Re-Code#9102 and I will give you a draft of this menu
I have the same problem

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Can you guys try download latest version of my template 3.1? This project works on AIDE with NDK 64-bit version

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Still working for me. Please uninstall and install AIDE again

1645016379698.png

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Try download 3.2. Releases · LGLTeam/Android-Mod-Menu

If you still have problem, your device have a problem. It is working fine on my Android 6 and my friend's Android 11 phone

Troubleshooting
Problem with the project like app crashes: click More... -> Project -> Refresh Build. This will clear the project cache and fix problems

Problem with AIDE: Open System Settings -> Apps and clear data of AIDE app. This will reset everything and you need to install NDK again

AIDE has a lot of compatibility issues, you need to research a lot and do some trial and errors until you fix something.

honykey

1/3 Games Approved
Jan 29, 2022
USA

If you still have problem, your device have a problem. It is working fine on my Android 6 and my friend's Android 11 phone

Troubleshooting
Problem with the project like app crashes: click More... -> Project -> Refresh Build. This will clear the project cache and fix problems

Problem with AIDE: Open System Settings -> Apps and clear data of AIDE app. This will reset everything and you need to install NDK again

AIDE has a lot of compatibility issues, you need to research a lot and do some trial and errors until you fix something.
Screenshot_20220404_171146_com.aide.ui.jpg

HekaHeka709

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 29, 2021
Phillipines

Troubleshooting

The NDK you give for arm32 really doesn't work