Broken Link Nebula: Horoscope & Astrology v4.7.47 [Subscribed]

Watson23 2.0

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 7, 2020
Pakistan
T5NR8t_tjLu6B1JyBjqEAN48soJYp_d3iTLO9hGA=w240-h480.png

Playstore Link:

🔮 Nebula horoscope & astrology: the most accurate zodiac predictions in your pocket 🔮

2022 has been tough. We are here to make your life easier, better, and more sophisticated—an astrology app that can be your personal sanctuary and help solve your problems.

With Nebula, you can:
- Get a deeper understanding of yourself based on your zodiac star sign, including your sun sign and moon sign astrology interpretations
- Check zodiac compatibility with your partner, friend, relative, or someone you simply like or dislike based on their birth dates and zodiac signs
- Improve your relationships based on deep analysis of your and your partner’s positive zodiac compatibility traits and negative zodiac characteristics and find out appropriate solutions with our 28-days relationship guide based on synastry compatibility report
- Find your perfect match, check marriage compatibility and build harmonic and happy relationships based on zodiac sign compatibility
- Find your most toxic match with astrology compatibility. Stop toxic relationships that ruin your life, and improve your life by understanding your love horoscope and using horoscope compatibility checker
- Learn all about astrology, the right way to read horoscopes, zodiac symbols, my zodiac sign flowers, zodiac modality, zodiac polarity, zodiac birthstones, planets in astrology, stars in astrology, and zodiac elements. Plus, find out your lucky days, lucky numbers, charts, and more!
- Know how water signs, earth signs, fire signs, and air signs are different from each other. Learn about their behavioral patterns and their roles in society
- Check your general moon horoscope and lunar horoscope for life spheres
- Scan your palm and receive a detailed palm reading with Nebula's hand scanner and palm reader
- Inquire about your life, love, health, career, children, the future, and more, and get answers
- Read for free: your daily horoscope, weekly horoscope, monthly horoscope, and yearly horoscope. If that's not enough, you can also read today horoscope of your friends and family members and get a sense of what to expect from them
- Get your personal natal chart astrology reading

*Special Features*
  • Premium Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
  • Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
  • Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
  • Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
  • Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
  • Ads layouts visibility disabled;
  • Google Play Store install package check disabled;
  • Debug code removed;
  • Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
  • Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
  • No active trackers or advertisements;
Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

rickepanton

Rookie
Apr 6, 2023
USA Chicago
Hey there! Thanks for sharing the Nebula astrology app. It sounds really interesting and helpful.
I've been curious about astrology for a while now, and I recently stumbled upon some info about zodiac signs that I found really fascinating. I discovered that I have a Leo sun sign with a Capricorn moon sign, which apparently makes me ambitious and confident but also practical and grounded. I found this website https://www.trulydivine.com/sun-moon/leo-sun-with-capricorn-moon/, which explains it in more detail. You might find it interesting too! Thanks again for sharing the app. I'm excited to give it a try and learn more about astrology.

Tags
02/2 ptt vørtiga workingapp