Help! Need help bypassing the new standoff 2 anti-cheat

silveredge

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 6, 2023
I wanna to make a mod menu for standoff 2. Making a huge number of functions is not a problem for me. But I can't bypass anti-cheat. The game version is currently 0.26.0. Please help me write an anti-cheat bypass

daiwasantoso

Platinian
May 15, 2023
indonesia
I made a mod using lgl and for the stickman shinobi application it worked, but for mlbb it was always detected, how do I get my mod to work on mlbb, because many other modders have successfully used it on mlbb

unc0ver1337

Rookie
Nov 29, 2023
Hello! The new anti-cheat is almost impossible to bypass, Recently there was an injector that did not ban, and it started banning every other day. Scripts Game guardian Just don't ban me, I use them We need special offsets and a bypass without a ban. Only skinchanger works without a ban since 2018 Game guardian. I can only say one thing, the era of apk cheats is over. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm Russian

HeavenSenpai

Platinian
Nov 8, 2020
Mars
Hello! The new anti-cheat is almost impossible to bypass, Recently there was an injector that did not ban, and it started banning every other day. Scripts Game guardian Just don't ban me, I use them We need special offsets and a bypass without a ban. Only skinchanger works without a ban since 2018 Game guardian. I can only say one thing, the era of apk cheats is over. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm Russian
Hey dude, I don't really have knowledge at scripting, but I heard that skin changer is not bannable. Does pasting the script in game guardian will do the trick?