Help! Need help hooking BigInteger value and float[] in C++

dinoid

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Brasil
Currently I'm working with hooking (il2cpp games) for my mods but I'm facing an issue with methods that require BigInteger or that work with float[].
If you guys have any kind of material or thread for me to read and study it would be nice.

HizroMxDz

1/3 Games Approved
Dec 25, 2019
x____x
For the first one you could just Google it and you would know it. Just a quick Google search such as "BigInteger C#" would help you understand. The BigInteger type is an immutable type that represents an arbitrarily large integer whose value in theory has no upper or lower bounds. But since there isn't a BigInteger in C++, you could just hook the method as int but don't go over the limit of a primitive int in C++. The second one is an array How to hook arrays in Unity's Il2cpp - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

dinoid

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Brasil
For the first one you could just Google it and you would know it. Just a quick Google search such as "BigInteger C#" would help you understand. The BigInteger type is an immutable type that represents an arbitrarily large integer whose value in theory has no upper or lower bounds. But since there isn't a BigInteger in C++, you could just hook the method as int but don't go over the limit of a primitive int in C++. The second one is an array How to hook arrays in Unity's Il2cpp - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Thanks for your reply but, the problem with BigInteger is that I can't handle with it as an int as the game will bug like crazy. I've already tried it.

Btw, thank you a lot for the Hook array link!

Reactions: HizroMxDz

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
Hello there,
A big integer is a big int, so you could try uintptr_t or long, these definitions are big integers and should not lose information.

• Love
Reactions: dinoid

dinoid

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Brasil
Hello there,
A big integer is a big int, so you could try uintptr_t or long, these definitions are big integers and should not lose informations.
Already tried using long but the class bugs out. I guess the value is also used for other methods...