Solved Need Help with Modding City Defense Game - Unity and Offset Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

elementgear

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 7, 2023
Hey everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm relatively new to modding and I'm currently trying to mod the City Defense game. I've followed some tutorials and managed to decompile the app using apktool. Upon further inspection, I found that the game is built with Unity, and the dll files are protected.

To proceed, I dumped the libil2cpp.so file and extracted all the dlls. I then used dnSpy to find the offset for coins and gems, but I'm struggling to locate the specific offset I need. I even checked the dump.cs file, but it hasn't helped me find the offsets for coins and gems.

What's puzzling me is that the game has already been modded, and I've found the latest mod version online. However, when I try to find the offsets, I'm not having any luck.

I'm still in the learning phase and have been watching various YouTube tutorials to get a grasp on modding. I've come quite far but seem to be stuck at this point.

If anyone here is experienced with modding Unity games or has specific knowledge about City Defense, could you please help me out? I'm eager to learn and would appreciate any guidance or tips you can provide.

Thanks a lot in advance!

elementgear

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 7, 2023
I already mod this game
That's awesome to hear that you've already modded City Defense. I could really use your expertise on this. Since you've successfully modded the game, could you please share some insights or guidance on how to find the right offsets? Any tips or steps you took would be incredibly helpful for someone like me who's still learning the ropes.

I really appreciate your assistance and I'm excited to learn more about the modding process.

Thanks again!

elementgear

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 7, 2023
I mod this game on phone not on pc
Thanks for getting back to me. Can you share some tips or steps on how you did it using a mobile platform? I'm keen to understand and replicate the process on my end.

Also I have MT Manager installed on my phone and would love to follow your approach.

Your advice is incredibly helpful, and I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

Cheers!

elementgear

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 7, 2023
Message me on telegram @PoisonModz
I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance in resolving the offset issue. Your guidance on Telegram was incredibly helpful, and I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Thanks to your support, I was able to make progress with the modding process.

To the Moderators: Could you please mark this thread as "Solved"? Appreciate your support.

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reactions: RazerTexz

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Thread will be set to "solved" and closed.
When you're not happy with that just send me a message and i will re-open the thread for you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.