Need help with NoxPlayer v6.6.0.9

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
I'm using NOX app player for many years now on my Win 10 PC, but never did encountered such problem before. lmao - Ok, the problem is: The drag and drop function does not work anymore at all. I were being used to it, to just drag any apk, obb or just anything and drop it directly into the player. But since i updated my NOX player to the latest version 6.6.0.9, i can't do that anymore. What also very weird is, that you have now to start the multi instance of NOX in administrative mode, to get the sounds being enabled. haha I know, i'm a bit lazy, but to have to move anything i want be installed, to move it into the desired PC folder of NOX, is becoming really tedious. hahaha

Any help in suggestion, tips or anything else, would be much appreciated, so i can finally use the drag&drop function properly again as like before. hehe

Many, many thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: Sevol

Sevol

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
Hello! recently I also started using nox and after installing it all the icons of the apk files changed to nox icons and when I click on the apk 2 times it is installed on the emulator and it starts automatically

Reactions: Black_hat_77

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
Hello! recently I also started using nox and after installing it all the icons of the apk files changed to nox icons and when I click on the apk 2 times it is installed on the emulator and it starts automatically
Yeah, right! - But: I've installed and running several emulators on my machine (4 or 5 in total haha), through having different needs. And the problem is, even when i go to PC settings and bind those apks to NOX, my system changes it on it's own randomly back to another emulator besides NOX. hahaha - Plus, when you want to play games, which needs to have to being also installed obb files for example, then those double-click on them will not work. Easiest way for those would be, to drag&drop them. lol :)