Help! Need some help about LGLTeam-Android Mod Menu

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

TFive

Platinian
Original poster
May 5, 2019
Thai
Tools Injector Mod Menu with my problem

Now I understand everything. Please wait to add the function. (However, it works now)

Can someone explain SeekBar is work or how to write the methods of SeekBar for me?
Now the button on/off, toggle and Category is complete.
Of course, as soon as I finished.
I'll open the source code like any other project of.

Ps. The video is just a show of how the program works.
Ps2. Actually, I just want an example.

Last edited:

IvesAwadiYT

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
VIP
Oct 3, 2019
Whashington DC
Do you wanna know how to implement the seekbar? I have made a mod that uses seekbars, not sure if it would help but I could it send it to you later.

TFive

Platinian
Original poster
May 5, 2019
Thai
Do you wanna know how to implement the seekbar? I have made a mod that uses seekbars, not sure if it would help but I could it send it to you later.
Yes, this is what I want.
I don't need any offset or hex values at all, just need to see an example.
Thank you very much.
Ps. The project is now almost complete. There are some minor bug fixes and program improvements. For Toggle, can be used 100%, released to load as fast today.

LEIIKUN

Jr. PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
That's great! Have you tried to contact Mika Cyberton for help, maybe he could?

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
I will try to explain how to use seekbar in README

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Docilebuckle139