Need suggestions for games to play

steamdeck

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 5, 2022
york
I want your suggestions to what game should I download and play from here. What game your guys are playing or would recommend??

I personally recommend fighting games such as injustice 2, mortal combat; strategy games like Bloons td6, some idle games like lumber Inc.

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
there are many games to play i just started to get into idle games, I'm trying to figure what to MOD there are so many.

i would go through the threads and see what you like and take it from there

Reactions: steamdeck

Bile777d

Platinian
Sep 5, 2020
United Kingdom
I would personally recommend Final Fantasy Brace Exvius, if you were/still are a final fantasy fan it's a great game to play alongside arena pvp elements and events it also has a story mode too - it is playable without having to pay for things and they tend to from time to time help newcomers get started too.

Reactions: steamdeck

Papakriuk

Platinian On Fire
Jul 26, 2018
Singapore
Hard to find any games that keep my interest for very long. So i just try everything. Those o don't comeback to in a week I'll delete.

ezudyr

Platinian
Aug 26, 2017
volzerk its like monster hunter story
this game online crossplatform

JarycKlever

Rookie
Mar 6, 2023
USA
I love playing fighting games like Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat and strategy games like Bloons td6. They're all great games that offer different challenges and experiences. If you're looking for something new, I recently discovered some awesome time-killing online cooking games . If you're interested, you should check them out! They're perfect for when you just want to relax and have some fun. Anyway, I'm new to this forum, so hi, everyone! It's great to be a part of this community of gamers. What other games are you all playing these days?