FREE MOD NeverGone Ver. 1.0.9 Mod Menu [God Mode | Massive Currency]

I love this game, but its not working. I did download everything. The obb and the app. After i download it, cant find the folder of never gone in my files to put the obb file. I hope you can help meView attachment 436308View attachment 436309
Abre as informacoes do app, la tem o nome da pasta raiz do aplicativo. Basta copiar esse nome e criar uma pasta nova com o mesmo nome dentro da pasta obb. Depois de criar é ao colar o arquivo obb dentro e iniciar o game!

Hey @Yaskashije wazzup man?

Regarding the mod there are a certain problems.

1. Massive currency doesn't work in Mist tower. I think you haven't altered the currency functions for that fragment of the game. Please mod that one.

2. When playing Slaughter Land Lvl 40 in Mist tower and another lvl(lower but can't remember which one) God mode suddenly doesnt work despite being active. From what it seems there's a bug regarding the mod feature. Please fix that one.

3. God mode doesn't work in Karma Land of Mist Tower. Initially I didn't start Karma Land because from the description that monster can kill with one punch. But since I downloaded the mod, I thought I could play but it didn't work. Hopefully you can make God mode usable for Karma Land.

Lastly, can you mod the game without OBB? The process is troublesome. Installing the game from Google play store, uninstalling it, then downloading the mod. Its not possible for some of us to afford the internet data expenses. I was only able to do it cuz I luckily was able to use Wi-Fi. But if in case, OBB is a must please make it so that this "install original from playstore and uninstall isn't required".

Do leave a reply or like if u read my post so that I can know it reached u. Anyways, thanks for the mod. Really enjoying it despite the issues.

Tags Tags
nevergone nevergone cheat nevergone hack nevergone mod