Outdated Nexomon: Extinction Ver. 2.1.7 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Items | EXP MOD | Unlocked Full Version | Free Shopping

Hi! If somebody can help me i Will apreciate It! I Will write on spanish yo better explanation:

Al instalar la versión original del play atore y desinstalarlo para instalar la app modificada, se me borran todos los datos de la app original y no puedo pasar de la pantalla de instalación ya que no se me descargan los datos del juego...
Alguien puede ayudarme ?

I'm running into the same problem!
No Response from MODS but let's wait for the next update I recently heard about (Abbysal DLC)Which will come
around a year or so

The platforms wasn't announced yet so I think it will start on switch

Hopefully they won't change anything to the system

Hi! If somebody can help me i Will apreciate It! I Will write on spanish yo better explanation:

Al instalar la versión original del play atore y desinstalarlo para instalar la app modificada, se me borran todos los datos de la app original y no puedo pasar de la pantalla de instalación ya que no se me descargan los datos del juego...
Alguien puede ayudarme ?

Translator is not accurate but from what I see

You installed the original APK from "Play Store" and uninstall it
After that you installed the modified APK and your "Data" wasn't transfered

I don't know what you meant by this but did you (Copy and the data file and paste it on the modified version?)If so then it won't work I advice you to use 虚拟大师 / Virtual Android Ver. 1.1.6 MOD APK | Custom ROM | Root | Busybox - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps it is better and a little stable than VMOS

Just to remind you that you need to pay $3 for the premium content before transferring it to modified version

I'll reply later if you message back

Tags Tags
action rpg anime player hypercasual nexomon: extinction nexomon: extinction mod platinmods rpg single player stylized realistic turn based rpg