Outdated Nexomon: Extinction Ver. 2.1.7 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Items | EXP MOD | Unlocked Full Version | Free Shopping

@GNaFF install lp and open kod like as your instruction keep error bro,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-10-10-03-21-094_com.vewointeractive.nexomon.extinction.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-10-10-03-21-094_com.vewointeractive.nexomon.extinction.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 116
This error shows that you have not installed the LP provided by me or something on your machine has blocked the connection between the mod and the LP.
Im install your lp version 10.2.3.

Im until redownload and reinstall again. XD

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_234737.jpg
    IMG_20220711_234737.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 103
This error shows that you have not installed the LP provided by me or something on your machine has blocked the connection between the mod and the LP.
What do you mean by *Blocked connection between the mod and LP*I installed your mod on this device before but after latest update im having issues with IAP im getting no connection even installing the LP provided from the menu is there a way to unblock it?i also tried on three device the other is "i havent purchase the official game" while the other phone says i have no internet

What do you mean by *Blocked connection between the mod and LP*I installed your mod on this device before but after latest update im having issues with IAP im getting no connection even installing the LP provided from the menu is there a way to unblock it?i also tried on three device the other is "i havent purchase the official game" while the other phone says i have no internet
Nvm basically my other phone is garbage that's the reason why it's not working lol I tried on Samsung and it worked

Tags Tags
action rpg anime player hypercasual nexomon: extinction nexomon: extinction mod platinmods rpg single player stylized realistic turn based rpg