Outdated Nhan Gla Lang La( naruto) Gift codes loads of rewards

Hyperions

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Uk
and how do you get GM tool all in VN i don't understand shit :)
For GM tool you need to speak to fan page admin and pay for it, you can translate the page to english lol so that you can understand what rewards you want , also for the game i use a photo translator app from my phone to translate game , i play on emulator ,,

Hyperions

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Uk
For GM tool you need to speak to fan page admin and pay for it, you can translate the page to english lol so that you can understand what rewards you want , also for the game i use a photo translator app from my phone to translate game , i play on emulator ,,
you have link in my post where GM tool is and how to buy it just translate the page i use Microsoft edge for that

Hyperions

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Uk
PS GM tool is only for 1 server only if you want to play on diferent server for example a new one you need to buy it again for that server

JuicyDice

Platinian
Dec 3, 2019
București
Can you give me the name of the app translator please ? :) , and where the hell do i imput the redeem codes :D

JuicyDice

Platinian
Dec 3, 2019
București
PS GM tool is only for 1 server only if you want to play on diferent server for example a new one you need to buy it again for that server
i found how to insert the gift codes but i didn't recive any gold or vip13 only vip 6 and 100k gold not 100 milion lol :)

Hyperions

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Uk
Try all the codes in FB fanpage lol , code for vip is VIP13, and for gold is CODEVANG pls check fb fan page for all codes , i just created a new acc on S7 and used the codes all work

Hyperions

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Uk
these are some of the codes

CODEVANG
CODEBAC
CODEEXPNINJA
VIP13
CODEEXPCHINH
UCHIHA99