Not Working Ninja Legends:Next Generation Ver. 1.0.0.5 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier

Still works for me on stage 1. But when increasing dmg/def, it will get stuck after the battle

I ended up re-modding from scratch. Please try APK v2, see if it works

I'm not a game developer so can't give you direct answer. Only way to know is keep playing with x999 or wait until someone from here got banned
its working on me.. finally i can play this mod lol... thanks you so much for re-modding v2.
Screenshot_2024-02-29-23-49-29-669_com.xinshinobixuan.xzc.jpg

Reported
Reason: "Stuck in battle".

Checked by myself.
LDPlayer 9 -> The game force closes as soon as the "select server" pops up
VMOS Pro -> Stuck in server selection, could be because of vpn problems
Phone -> The mod works just fine. Used the mod after the tutorial and set both multiplier to "x5"

TL:DR:
Don't abuse the mod, use the multiplier only in low digits such as x1-x10 if that.

Proof:

Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3 (Android 13) non-rooted + non-patched
Mission successful (not stuck in battle):
1709236243934.png

x5 multiplier working without problems:
1709236257736.png

Damage compared to x1 multiplier to verify it's working:
1709236271034.png

They have their own version thats not bound to buying stuff on google play - do you think you can mod that version by any chance? Its posted on ther FB page

Thats the link from the post on FB (the APK download link) - presumably supports other recharge methods like google wallet according to their post.
Thanks. Sadly, this version runs entirely in webview, means it's basically a browser game. I don't know how to mod webview. It might not be moddable due to sandbox security in webview

You can even run this game on PC, but can't select server LOL

Last edited:
Tags Tags
ninja legends:next generation ninja legends:next generation cheat ninja legends:next generation crack ninja legends:next generation hack ninja legends:next generation mod ninja legends:next generation mod apk