No Mods works for my phone

NightSkip_

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2022
Tokyo
I just bought a new phone (Poco M4 Pro), I wanted to install the modded games from my old phones, both free mods and VIP mods, none of them work.

They only shows black screen, no Platinmods message, no Platinmods overlay, anyone know why?

My phone run on Android 11 (not rooted) and it's still new, it just arrived a few hours ago.

Battousai07

Passed away...We will not forget you....
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2017
Heaven
Have you allowed the correct permissions? I know i had problems running mod on 11 like crazy... but thank God 12 came out. And when you say "they don't work"what do you mean? Like the mod won't install? Or the menu won't show up? Or game won't start?

NightSkip_

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2022
Tokyo
All permissions are already allowed including overlay, and just like I said, it's just black screen.

NightSkip_

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 23, 2022
Tokyo
I tried it again with my old phone to see if it's the game, but it runs just fine with my old phone. It has to be something to do with the app being modded and my phone system somehow refusing to run it. Because when I install the original app, it runs just fine.

StimmyPizza

Platinian
Aug 22, 2021
USA
but my old phone also run Android 11 and

but my old phone also run Android 11, but it was ok
Are you trying to transfer the apks from the old phone to the new one? If so try downloading them directly on the new phone.

Also, which phone is it?