Not Working Noblesse:Zero with WEBTOON™ Ver. 1.12.3 MOD APK | DMG | HP | XP | FP

I'm now stuck at level 97 and having a cap on hero levels. Heroes keep dying because bosses too strong. Can't progress in challenges and idle stage. Can't increase any more levels, no enough tickets to refresh legendary equip/relics...maxed out 5 star hero chests (Max is 5 and I'm not sure when they will reset the limit), no diamonds to summon new heroes.

LOL...

I do have plenty of chest keys though. Unless the 5 star chest limit gets reset or I get more refresh tickets, my heroes can never get leveled or ranked up and there's nothing for me to do. ?

I'm now stuck at level 97 and having a cap on hero levels. Heroes keep dying because bosses too strong. Can't progress in challenges and idle stage. Can't increase any more levels, no enough tickets to refresh legendary equip/relics...maxed out 5 star hero chests (Max is 5 and I'm not sure when they will reset the limit), no diamonds to summon new heroes.

LOL...

I do have plenty of chest keys though. Unless the 5 star chest limit gets reset or I get more refresh tickets, my heroes can never get leveled or ranked up and there's nothing for me to do. ?
same here bro LOL just wait modder to be kind add more dmg faction and xp bonus :face03:

LOL...

The game doesnt want us to progress in just 1 direction, this is how the dev makes a lot of money from players. And if you cant evolve any base 5 stars hero to higher tier then you should reroll and fresh start again. For me, playing through 70 chapters and only have one 6 stars S tier hero by pulled almost 300 "up rate" advance gacha lmao

Ban Hammer is on the Way. I was also Banned, but iwas on Stage Rank14 and many good chars. Main Lvl 114 on Stage 66/100 or so
To Prevent Banning try to play with max 9 Chars not 10 and don´t under the Top 50 Players on every Ranking

Tags Tags
noblesse:zero with webtoon hack noblesse:zero with webtoon mod