PMT FREE MOD North Tower - Merge TD Defense Ver. 1.18.1 Mod Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | God Mode

Screenshot_20221114-182848_North Tower.jpg

Can you increase the limit of atk multi to 1000 or more? I still lose in portal of impasse

No, there's a history player got error when completing stage with too high multiplier
I know that error but have you tried atk multi > 80 when in arena or portal of impasse??
My power is over 100k and reach to the last of stage Sakuraland (it is really difficult with atk multi 80) and so is portal of impasse. If you tried it successfully, you should add a note in mod menu. Thank for your efforts.

I know that error but have you tried atk multi > 80 when in arena or portal of impasse??
My power is over 100k and reach to the last of stage Sakuraland (it is really difficult with atk multi 80) and so is portal of impasse. If you tried it successfully, you should add a note in mod menu. Thank for your efforts.

I don't really have time to play game myself to be honest so I am not sure. I will consider increasing the multiplier in next update, but it's really fascinating to know that even x80 attack is not enough to clear some content.

Tags Tags
casual north tower north tower cheat north tower hack north tower mod towerdefense