PMT FREE MOD NU: Carnival - Bliss Ver. 3.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier

Now being serious Is it possible that you make a tutorial on how to get that attack and defense hack with game guardian and so I can do it in the +18 version without needing to make a mod apk? I know how to use game guardian but I can't find the correct value

I already discovered that you can find the statistics by adding "X4" in game guardian but I think the game detects it at high values

Now being serious Is it possible that you make a tutorial on how to get that attack and defense hack with game guardian and so I can do it in the +18 version without needing to make a mod apk? I know how to use game guardian but I can't find the correct value

Have you found a way for the mod to work in the 18+ version? If so, can you show how?

Reactions: Calemy
I've gotten the 18+ version to work in Virtual Master which is a similar virtual environment. Do you know what values or statistics I would need to change in Game Guardian?
I soo know the uncoded value of defeating enemies mission count, but in attack and defense it is dword and you add "X4" to the value But it comes out very large numbers And reject the game

Reactions: triss_wp
Tags Tags
nu: carnival - bliss nu: carnival - bliss cheat nu: carnival - bliss hack nu: carnival - bliss mod nu: カーニバル - bliss mod nu: 카니발 - bliss mod rpg 新世界狂欢 - bliss 外挂 新世界狂欢 - bliss 破解 新世界狂歡 - bliss 外挂 新世界狂歡 - bliss 破解