Not Working Nuclear Day Survival Ver. 0.126.18 MOD APK | Unlimited Money

are you guys still looking for a mod of this game? I found an IAP mod on another site, but what are the rules of sharing here?

Do I have to go thru hoops to have external suggeations I made, "approved" by Platin staff, and fall thru the cracks? Just like when I make "game requests" or DM OPs etc, and get a cold message to F off...

Can I just suggest a general link, a googlr search term, or upload the apk file directly?

I know modding is a hard job and much respect goes to all, but I wanna help my fellow platanians that want it, without getting brushed off by the staff or community, sigh

are you guys still looking for a mod of this game? I found an IAP mod on another site, but what are the rules of sharing here?

Do I have to go thru hoops to have external suggeations I made, "approved" by Platin staff, and fall thru the cracks? Just like when I make "game requests" or DM OPs etc, and get a cold message to F off...

Can I just suggest a general link, a googlr search term, or upload the apk file directly?

I know modding is a hard job and much respect goes to all, but I wanna help my fellow platanians that want it, without getting brushed off by the staff or community, sigh
Advertising a mod from another site in any form (link, mention the site etc) is forbidden.
Thats just common business, no company would allow you to make ads for another one in the same area.

Tags Tags
nuclear day survival nuclear day survival cheat nuclear day survival hack nuclear day survival mod