Open Request OCTOPATH TRAVELER: CotC

masterx

Platinian
Jul 12, 2017
Hi everyone, I really love this game but I heard it's hard to cheat on it due to multiple protection :( let's hope one day it can be cracked

Reactions: ASELLUS and Fiqhi

DoDevil

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 18, 2017
Whew i can bypass to hack this game by using Bluestack 5.... Btw i can't search any value on A memory cause it's have 40GB and my game crash everytime. Maybe it's bug by game guardian or bluestack itself?

DoDevil

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 18, 2017
So it looks like the address near the quantity is the item ID for the actual item. I figured out a couple of them like the golden coins which is 50291. Have you figured out any other IDs? I'm particularly looking for Otherworldly Fragments (Bravely Default Hunt rewards for Elvis' awakening) and also the Live a Live hunt rewards too. I tried to find the Bravely Default Hunt reward with the lvl 100 npc but because the address is only 30 (the amount) its kinda hard to find, not sure if theres an easier way to find it.
Hi, i want to know your game is work fine after replace item ID? Mine crash and save files corrupted after replace and buy it on shop

DoDevil

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 18, 2017
Hi, i want to know your game is work fine after replace item ID? Mine crash and save files corrupted after replace and buy it on shop
Oh, sorry i found my bad 😬 and everything work fine now... Btw do you have any ID to share? I'm looking for something but can't find it