Tool Offset Patcher for Android (FREE)

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
This tool is made for modders to test their offset fastly and find new hacks it will make their testing work 2X fast

This tool work with all games

Video tutorial how to use this tool

HOW TO ADD??
Its quite similar to lgl if you ever used my menu template then you should not get any issue the codes which you need is

Normal version:

AndroidManifest.xml
Code:
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW" />
<service android:enabled="true" android:exported="true" android:name="com.raunak.mods.Launcher" android:stopWithTask="true" />
Invoke Code (IN Mainactivity of Game)
Code:
invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/raunak/mods/Main;->Start(Landroid/content/Context;)V
Emulator version:

AndroidManifest.xml

Code:
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW" />
<service android:enabled="true" android:exported="true" android:name="com.android.support.Launcher" android:stopWithTask="true" />
Invoke Code (IN Mainactivity of Game)
Code:
invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/android/support/Main;->Start(Landroid/content/Context;)V
NOTE
No further update will be provided for free version. Vip patcher will be maintained.

Credits:
Raunak: OFFSET PATCHER

Last edited:

jaimecd

Platinian
Jul 24, 2019
Brasil
"top :) It works for armv7 and armv8. Does it support int, float, bool, long, and void? Why is it different from the emulator's?"

lucioarielc

Platinian
Sep 8, 2023
Muchas gracias bro, voy a descargar la herramienta para los que estamos empezando a aprender, me parece una excelente herramienta, gracias

lucioarielc

Platinian
Sep 8, 2023
Hello, a question friend, I followed all the steps in a blustack emulator (therefore I used the codes of the emulator that changes, so I only saw the line that says Lcom/android/support/Main)... and I was able to install the application and it was start the perfect game...
but it never asked me for permission to overlay and therefore the floating mod did not appear...
Manually in settings and applications, advanced options I gave it permission to overlay... but it still didn't appear...
Do you have any idea if it's my fault for making a mistake in some step of the process?
thank you