Not Working Omega Wars: Champions of the Galaxy v1.23.0 Mod Apk - No crystal cost | No cooldown

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
I'm just playing it via my NOX app player and i don't get any errors so far. Everything works like a charm. - But i have another very big and annoying thing: After every battle, then it will start always a 30 second long video ad, which you can't skip. lmfao

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
Regarding to my video ad mentioning earlier above: Here's a tip for that - If you don't want to watch a video, then don't click on the "Claim" button after the battle ended, instead of, wait for the time-out timer of about 10 or 14 seconds or so without clicking on anything. Then you don't get any videos to watch. But you can always click on claim for watching, if you need to, because, through watching those ads, you'll get a little extra to your victory reward. lol :)

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
May 22, 2018
Germany
I don't find any "Edit" button for my other post, so, sorry for the "double reply". haha

Ok, i just encountered the same as others had. Right in the middle of a battle, the "errors happened, please retry" popped up and now you can't even get anymore into the game. That really means, that you are got banned, just with other wording. lol
p2r9fyui.png

BMD4E

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
US
I don't find any "Edit" button for my other post, so, sorry for the "double reply". haha

Ok, i just encountered the same as others had. Right in the middle of a battle, the "errors happened, please retry" popped up and now you can't even get anymore into the game. That really means, that you are got banned, just with other wording. lol
View attachment 190754
Ok thanks for infomation

so bad,ad every time
Use an adblocker

BMD4E

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 4, 2017
US
I will discontinue the mod for now due to server security

Tags
omega wars: champions of the galaxy mod apk